talk, nella date part 2

*niall pov*

she sat in the passenger seat....she looked so beautiful, even in her, what she calls, " i dont give a fuck what. i look like today" kind of clothes.

right, harry needed to talk to me alone...

"what do ya need, mate?" i asked him, he looked uneasy, whats on his chest lately, ever since that night he told us he went on a walk "for night air" hes been off, he doesent come around or talk at all when bellas in the room, and hes had a shorter temper then normal...

"i want you to treat her better than i did, like, you break her heart, i snap your neck" he said in a hushed tone knowing that the boys were somewhere in the house and would hear us if we got any louder

"ok, i will do that for you" i said smilling at him, he just turned and walked away thinking i still love her...your luck i dont breack your neck now niall... (i have that power...runs in the family)

i acted like i didint hear that and walked out to the car to go on a date with the most beautiful girl in the universe....

*harry p.o.v*

he better take good care of her....i wasent kidding..... i still love her...your lucky i dont break your neck now niall... he left looking happy....he should be...right now hes the luckyest person in the world, weather hes mortal or immortal, he is....

*bella p.o.v*

"hey, there you are irish" i said to the blonde boy getting in the car

"hey wolfy, ready to go?" he asked, he looked real happy, i wonder what harry told him...

"definitly" i said smiling, and then asked "what were you and tharry talking about that was so important?"

he sighed, i guess he was thinking about wheather to answer truthfully or not..

"nothing important wolfy....were here!" he said smiling cuz hes niall and niall loves him some nandos...

hey guyz, hope ur enjoying it...sorry there are so many parts to one chapter...im buisy with packing and moving still....what did u guyz think of 'you & i' perfume, i havent smelled or bought any of the others...i wish i could...im poorish....lol...

luv ya sis, stay beautiful!!!~ Diana