hazza's story time

me and harry sat on top of my hill for a while talking... it was nice haveing a friend to talk to about a problem they have as well....first he told me how and why he became a werewolf...

* hazza's pov*

she wants to the story of my life ( see what i did there....no....ok) i took a shark kinda loud inhaul and statred with how i was once upon a time human and how i was happy...

* flashback*

i was playing with my sister gemma in our backyard which by the way had no fencing we were playing hide and go seek...it was gems turn to hide "count to ten harreh" she said and i put my small kidish face in the circle of my hand and started counting " 1, 2, 4, 5...." then there was a ear peircing scream from the bunch of trees behind our familys small house " gemma" i yelled...nothing...i yelled again but louder "gems".....still nothing....i started geting scared...i ran and yelled for my sister but i never got her yelling back .... i stopped to catch my breath, i was surrounded by tall trees and bushes. i soon notice i was deep in the forbiden part of the forest...."oh no"....i thought to myself....crack! i jumped and looked around.....nothing....leaves beside me ruffle and i start running but i am block by a big black wolf with dark dark eyes that never seem to end. it growls and jumps at me...it bites me i scream for anyone that around...all of the sudden a man with dark hari and blue eyes pops out of nowhere and turns in to a wolf and starts fighting with the black monster...he was pretty in wolf form he was white but not pure white he had browns and blacks and tans everywhere and icy blue eyes....he soon wins and the black wolf take one last look at me and i hear something in my head. a dark scary voice i will never for get it says ' i will return and your hero here wont be hear to rescue you again like he wasent able to rescue your sister'  ( sorry gemma i dont hate you or anything its just for the story) " no...not gems....u killed my sister!!!" i started crying he laughed darkly and ran off, the man turned back to human form and sat next to me and wraped my wound with some bandage he had...we were silent for a few minutes...then he said " you were just bitten by a werewolf...you will now ether die or become a black one... lets hope if you become a black one you will be a good wolf" he was silent again....i took this oppertunity to ask him who he was and why he save me. "who are you and why did you save me?" he looked taken back by my sudden question...he then answered "my name is louis tomlinson....i saved you because i didint want jacob to kill you too....hes and evil one...hes the reason im what i am...he sent a werewolf to kill me but he only bite me and i shot him....turned the next day...turning at first sure is painful so be careful if it happends to you" he said....and we were silebt again. he asked me then what my name was " harold edward styles...but you can call me harry or hazza" i answer. on the edge of tears....hazza...thats what gemma use to call me befor jacob killed her...i will get me revenge....... * hours later* louis walked me home. i sure did run pritty far....i said bye and went to my room and bald...suddenly i had this pain everywhere... a pain that was so painful i screamed. my bones snaped and i started growing fur...black fur...then i was on four big paws and i had pointy ears and a tail....i was a werwolf....

* end of flashback*

" i ran from home and sniffed out lou....he let me in and took care of me and taught me everything i need to know....he told me the reason he stoped ageing was because of being a werwolf and i would too stop eventually...he stoped at 21..." i finished....she sat the with sorrow in her beautiful blue eyes and then looked away "im sorry about your sister...she died at a young age" i nodded

* bellas pov*

wow...sad story i really did feel sorry for his sister...i then took this quiet time to tell him my story and i did....my parents and the black wolf and carol the angel...everything....