woodsy activities

"who are these boys anyway" i ask kitty she smiles and jesture to the blond boy with stricking blue eyes "that blond one is niall" then a boy with black hair made into a quift "that black haired one is zayn" then a curly one " thats harry" and then a boy with  puppy dog eyes and a quift " thats sweety is liam" and last but not least the one with crazy hair and blue eyes" and this one is louis or lou or tommo" they smile at me and wait for me to tell them who i am. i sigh and finally let out "im bella, bella wolf" harry smirks and says"well we have a nice suprise for you miss bella" and with that he walk out the front door with the other boys and kitty following as well as i.

we finally came upon a bunch of sleeping bags and some were labled the two that werent were suppose to be for me and kitty but they didint know that i slept in wolf form...i dont know why but i have done it ever since i first started shifting....

*flash back*

i looked at the mirror in my mothers room, it was a full sized mirror i alwaysed used it when geting dressed. it was my second time changing and my mother was beside me also in wolf form... she was beautiful... i looked at my white fur and she said"bella i hope you know soon we arent going to be here and your going to have to face some great dangers" i looked at her wolf face and mind linked back " i know mummy you told me that last night" suddenly the door to the house was broke open and in came this dark black wolf known as my uncle...hes been after me since birth but i didint know why... my mother pushed me under the bed as my dad shifted to wolf form and tried to fight him off but lost and was now bleeding to death on the dark hard wood floors, then my mother lunged at him and the fought for what seemed like forever when finally my uncle limped out and my mother fell to the ground. hard. and called for me i walked over to her, she kissed my check told me she loved me and then went limp... i tried to wake her back up but she wouldint then i heard my daddy call for me" come here princess" i walked over to him sadly he kissed my check as well and said " princess i called for someone to watch you and i want you to go to the nearest bus stop and wait there dont move she will come and let you know its her by howling, she will care for you till your old enough for her liking, you are destine for greatness my princess" and with a last i love you and a kiss my daddy was gone i howled in sadness and loss and did as he told me and that were i slept in wolf form until the howl of the angle woke me and she brought me to her apartment and every night after that i sleeped in my warm bed in wolf form.

*end of flashback*

i wake up to a growling, its still a a little dark but the moon was bright enough to see clearly, one of the boys sleeping bags were empty. i go looking for the curly boy after trying to see who was missing i get to a hill...my hill......

i have ye to tell anyone who i am and a little bout myself. im diana or diane im 15 and i love werewolfs and vampire and anyother mystival creature. i love one direction and the boys. my fav is hazza<3 got any questions let me know.