love

i got there and sat and watched the stars....i didint think of anything my mind was cleaner than the whistle was...which is quite clean might i add.... i love cool clear crisp night like this where the moon is so bright it seems the sun never set but shine within the moon its self, even if it wasent full....if it was full...well lets just say i wouldint be myself......

i thought i was alone but then another wolf came.... i already knew who it was due to see him in wolf form already...it was harry.

*hazza p.o.v*

i couldint sleep so i was just siting in my bed alone and board....i suddenly heard the door open and close...a normal mortal person wouldint hear it well but due to that big black wolf....im not one of those people...i didint choose this...i hate being this way, i would do anything to go back and change it.....(back to whats goin on haz)

i havent told anyone but for reasons only a werewolf know i feel something for bella.... its nice to tell people things lile that but i know shes a rare werewolf...she a howling heart....i guess your wondering what that is,  huh? well a howling heart can be male or femal...there almost always full blooded werewolfs and they are very very very rare...a howling heart is a werewolf with more than one mate they have to choose but in order to know there number one choice for sure they have to face dangerous task...no one knows for sure what those task are but its said that they are alike in many diffrent ways... i dont think bella knows this at all....

anyways, i told you i heard the door so i got off my sad little bum and went to the door, opened it to find bella in her wolf form running into the woods....god she is so beautiful...how her white and dark speakled fur shines in the light and her wolf muscles moves when she does and the forever going bright blue eyes that pop no matter how dime the light is...and her long wavy brown hair reaches across her lower back, her smile itself lights up the universe, no need for a sun people!!!! guys....i think i might just be in love and you know what...im going to go tell bella that i love her....

hey guyz!!!!
diana here!!!
i havent really been able to write much im also trying to squeeze in another new book!!! its for a good friend of mine who might i say nicely asked for it (sarcasim) but i do writ imagines and fanfics for other people just ask and give me some info...and the other fanfic is called "eclipes of the heart" its a vamp one...enjoy!!! love you!!!! stay beautiful!!!!!!