Explain

Bella POV

Ow!! My head....i don't think i have ever had a headache like this....
I slowly open my eyes, trying to get them use to the light in the room and to get them to work properly with this headache i now have. As i go to stretch out my muscle like i do in the morning before a wolf run i notice, my arms....i can move them....somethings holding them and i cant break it....i look up, i cant see it very well due to not being able to see very well yet, but i can see metal around my wrist. not just my wrist but my ankles as well. plus this is no ordinary metal, otherwise i would be able to break it like it was a tree branch, but these, they wont even budge....whoever put me here didn't want me leaving anytime soon...wait, where exactly am i? why am i..... NIALL! shit, now i remember...we were on our date walking and, in the bushes, someone....no....something came and put a cloth over my nose and mouth........

now i think i know what happened and where i am and why......my uncle finally did it...he has me, and he's going to either keep me alive and torcher me until i tell him, or he will kill me because he believes.....believes the power can be his......

let me explain, im a howling heart. what's a howling heart? well, its a rare breed of werewolf. only 5 exist in todays world....they are alpha among alphas, 99% of the time they become leaders of more than 10 packs...there are 15 around the world.....what's so special about howling hearts? we have powers beyond any vampire, werewolf, wizard/witch, ECT. can ever imagine to have.....what's my power? im actually not sure.....my parents were suppose to teach me.....but.....he.....*sigh* 

why does he want my power? because he lost his.....they took it away from him. the rule is for howling hearts is that we can only use our powers for the good of our pack, and cant be used for evil or to win wars....that's exactly what he had done...legend says he went into battle and used his power to kill everyone thinking if he was the only one to return to the pack, they would honor him and make him alpha.....when they found the truth, they stripped his powers away and hide them...

where did they hide them? thats where i come in......when i was born the howling heart blood passed to me....you can only give sanother howling heart the power that was stripped from another...they gave it to my parents to give to me at a later date......he came after them...after me actually, trying to get his power back.....killed my parents....he.....has been after me looking for it......its hidden though....yes i have it.....i plan to use it against him....hopefully i wont lose the both of them afterward....but first....i might have to trick him to teaching me, and i think i know how.....

hello all you beautiful people, here's another chapter done. let me know what you think, and ask question if you have any....as always i hope to be able to write again soon....love you guys and stay beautiful <3 - Diana