plus four

"so i had to move out, i did and now here i am" i finish telling harry my story...how i was born a werwolf, how my uncle who my parents and other family i had use to love so much turned on my family and killed all and left me alone!!! and my angle step-mother carol....everything.

*crack* my ears perked at the sudden noise and i could tell harrys did too. i sniffed the air......wolf, four of them and they were all male.... i quickly shifted to my wolf and link with the unknown. who is there? i say and growl they all four come out, there head kinda down as to say we wont hurt you.... they all shifted to human form....clothes still on....it was liam louis zayn and niall....figures.....i shifted back....they seem kinda suprise at the werewolf thing...but we had that in commen right now. " your a werewolf, bella?" liam said "yes, as of you are" i answered and i walked back to the camp site them following behind....harry asked me a question and the other boys wanted to know as well so i let them know...." why do you sleep in wolf form?" asked harry " renember how i told you my ucle killed my parents well my mum hide me under the bed where no one would see me and thats where i slept in wolf form....those nights at carols, i slept in wolf form.....its become a habit of mine" they all nodded understandingly. i ahifted and fell asleep again and so did they.