nella date part 1

i failed horiby at mimicking that smile, lets just hope niall didint catch it. he seem to for a moment but let it off with a shrug of his musculer shoulders and continued.

"whats up wolfy?" he asked his daily question

"oh same as yesterday, board, and theres nothing to do but check the wanted page in the newspaper" i told him my daily answer, he chuckled like always, boy, its easy to get him to laugh i tell u what, the other day i couldint find my strawberrie yogurt so i yelled at the top of my longes in a childish voice "where my strawberrie?!?!?" and a second after i hear niall in the other room laughing his irish ass off, later i found out he ate it....

" well, if your not to buisy doing anything important..." he sarcasticly said with a goofy smile, making me laugh a little on the inside and smile on the outside.

"would you like to go have dinner at nandos with me today?" he finished shyly.

"awww, irish, are you asking me on a date?" i asked playing with him, he went to answer but i interupted "be ready by 7pm" i said excitedly and ran off to my room happy to get out of the goddanm house for once....

6:57pm

i was done gettin ready for me and niall's date

i was wearing my favorite shirt that was turquioist (my fav color and lucky color) that said "yolo <3" in white bubble letters across the front and white skinny jeans with some vanns, i also straightend my curly hair and had mascara and lip gloss since im not a fan if makeup...

i had to admit...i look good!!!

i smiled at my reflection in my full sized mirror and walked down the hall and stairs to the living room i walked in and saw what i least expected...

harry...niall must not be done...god this is awkard.....

"you look beautiful" a low british voice i reconized and havent heard in 18 weeks....if you cant tell...it was harry....

"thanks" i said giving him a slit smile and looking around the room at everything but him.

"where is he taking you?" he said waiting for me to make eye contact...i didint becuse i knew if i did id have to cancle this because i still love him deep down.

"nandos" i said, he chuckled

"his favorit place....of course"

"i never been there so hes taking me for my first nandos" i said matter of factly

"oh, your already ready" nialls voice came from behind me "and you look absolutly gorgeous" he gave me a kiss on the check, i could have sworn i heard harry growl quietly

"thanks, you dont look to bad yourself" he was in black skinnys and a white tank and white shoes....

"you ready to head there?" he asked

"yep" i popped the "p" at the end

"niall can i talk to you alone before you leave?" harry asked...i almost forgot he was there....

"sure, wolfy why dont you wait in the car, i will be there in a second"

he asked

"okay" i said and went out to the car......

hey directioners!!! dont forget to vote and tell me what u think so far...hag in there for part two of nella date...what will harry tell niall, how will bella act towards nandos..... will they come across someone bella least expected, whats gonna happen....who know, well, i do....enjoy...

luv ya, and stay beautiful-diana