day 3 part 3

* niall's pov*

then after that we started painting again, then out no where loui splated purple paint all over me, i gasoed in shock of both how vold it was and at what he did i tured and saw bella giggling at me and loui. i quickly took some purple paint and flung it at bella making her stop giggling. i laughed and told her " it brings out your eyes, princess" i laughed somemore and along with loui as he started laughing as well, she decided pay back time took her roller and filled it with purple and rolled it up louis' front making his face all purple me and bella bursted out laughing and all three of us started a paint war covering eachother with paint and filling the house with our loud laughter.

* liam pov*

i walked into our house holding some stuff for bella as a welcome to our house presents. i set it dont on the living room floor and noticed no one was here so i thought...i sniffed the air using my werewolf sence...if there not here they left recently...this house had the smell of boy but over all the smell of bella was over powering making it hard to smell when they were here last. i know for a fact bella is here but i cant tell if any of the other biys are here, but then i hear it, clear as day, laughter coming from bella's room. i got wolfy curious and went to check it out when i got to the door to her room i couldint believe what was in front of me....

* louis pov*

" got you wolf, mwahahahah" i say with an, must i admite a quite good evil laugh, then i hear footstep coming towards the roomthen the door opens and there stands a confused liam payne, he also looked kinda mad because of me and nialls and bellas mess, so to try and calm him i took some paint in my brush and flung it right at him hiting him right on the chest and face making him purple " hahaha, hey barney, whats wrong?!?hahaha" bella said and laughed, i did as well thinking he did look like an even angrier barney liam payne...niall was already rolling on the floor laughing so hard tear were falling down his face then a growl of the angry purple boy spread through-out the room make us all quite down. " look what you did you ass, why are you guys haveing a paint fight?" liam asked anger filling his voice but you could tell he was doing his best to hold back his laughter as well. "we were just havein' some fun payne, calm down mate" niall said trying to get daddy direction to cool it down just a tad....he was silent, we four were silent until liams laughter started filling the room he picked up a brush that was ment for around doors and windows filled it and flinged it at me. "oh, its on payne i said and we started our paint fight once again but with teams of two.

* hours later bella pov*

we finally stopped our war after everyone got hungry...or in other words niall got hungry....typical....while him and the other boys headed down to nandos i headed to the bathroom and undressed myselm geting into the shower and try to get all the purple paint out...i guess your wondering if the boys went to nandos covered with purple right? well your right they did because quote "they have done it many times before"...oh boy...nobody need to know that back story to understand it we all know you figured it out already...then the front door opens and closes. who is here harry went god knows where and the boys left 5 minute ago zayn is with perrie...who is here....oh no...we are being robed...or murdered or raped... well, either way its not good.

* harrys pov* ( yay hazza)

i walk into a emty house and set my keys down on the table and notic something...its quiet....to quiet....but i hear a shower goin up stairs so i go up ther following the sound when i get to the bathroom i open the door and look around, then the water turns off and out come bella completly naked when she sees me she screams"HARRY!!!!" and tries to cover herself....i quickly shut the door and walk down into the living room and sit on the sofa and watch tv...

* bella pov*

i was taking a shower and when i finally got all the paint and stuff out of my hair i turn off the shower and step out only to see harry at the bathroom door "HARRY!!!" i scream and try to cover myself from his green gaze. he quickly shut the door after awhile of watching me try to cover my woman hood and boobs and i sigh with relief and dress myself in my cloths and went downstairs to the livingroom where i can hear the tv going. must be harry...bastard for not closing the door faster.....i walk into the room and stand infront of harry, but he is still staring at the tv, "harry" ni answer but he glances over at me then back to the tv, then slowly stands up and turns toward me and starts walking toward me i step back only to hit a wall we gets real close to me and lowers his head down a bight due to the fact he is taller than me and towers over to me " i couldint help but notice how beautiful you are" he says as his hand cup my cheek and caressed it. i gulped and said quietly but couragously to try and show him i wasent scared but i was " you werent suppose to. just come in please nock next time" he chuckles deeply and goes down to my neck nuzleing his way in and kisses it i gasp in surprise and he just chuckles again and backs up " mabey next time i will have a bight more fun than that with you but im tired and want to go to bed, goodnight, love" and leaves me kinda freaked out and kinda scared and my heart racing...and i wait to calm down and head to my own room when the rest come into the house i yell goodnight to them and they reply back with a goodnight and i turn to my wolf form and go into a dreamless deep sleep...