Preface

Before you read

"In the heart of India, where tradition and modernity collide, two souls are brought together by the age-old institution of arranged marriage. Irisha, a spirited and independent young woman, and Veer, a brooding billionaire with a heart of ice. Their journey begins with resentment and reluctance, but as they are thrust into an arrange marriage and close proximity, an unexpected transformation unfurls. Love, born from the ashes of their initial animosity, blooms in the most unexpected of places, redefining the meaning of love in this captivating tale of two souls brought together by destiny."

----

Veer×Irisha

In the glittering world of Jaipur's elite, Veer singh Raichand, a billionaire, is known for his reserved demeanor and icy façade. His family means everything to him, and he'll go to any lengths to protect their legacy.

On the other side of the city, there's Irisha mehra, a warm-hearted, radiant soul who finds solace in her small bakery, creating confections that touch people's hearts. Her family cherishes her, and her baked delights are her life.

When fate orchestrates an arranged marriage between the 'one that shines brighter than the rainbow' and the 'one who knows nothing other than winning' their worlds collide in a storm of emotions. Veer, a man of few words, is baffled by Irisha's cheerful nature, which disrupts his carefully constructed life. Irisha, with her innocence and resilience, captures his attention and ignites a spark of curiosity.

And when destiny bring them together, can love, like a rising sun, melt the ice around Veer's heart? Will Irisha's warmth and strength break through his defenses, and will their love story blossom and their passion burn amid the delicate aroma of Irisha's freshly baked pastries and Veer's shielded heart?

Thankyou!