Chapter 15: First love

Irisha

After reaching home, the first thing I did was telling my parents that I needed some time to answer so that they won't ask me for the details and entered my room changing into my comfy clothes.

I took out my phone and called the landlord and told him I will shift all my belongings from the bakery tk another place. Till the time I don't find a good place I will just run it from home. We have some space in our front yard and besides I can always do deliveries. After talking to him I changed the status of my bakery online.

It was a famous one around here so I was pretty sure I won't exactly go under loss but my sales will surely be affected.

The articles online however, surely did their job to rile up my mind as I gave a call to Mr. Raichand.

Yes! I do have his number cause Aditya jiju is my favorite now.

Our conversation was a total disaster, I even ended up owing him a favour. That manipulative Jerk!

Ugh! Why did I even come across him! But what if he is seriously him. I just couldn't find it in me to open Google and search it all up cause I don't even know if I will excited or disappointed if it's actually him.

My phone rang again and it only annoyed me when his name, well sorry, 'Mr. Grump' flashed on the screen.

Jitna Mai door bhagna chah rhi hoon, utna hi kismat pass lati ja rhi hai.

"Hello," A soft voice said from the other side and I checked the phone if it was really his number. I mean, how so gentle? Get him an Oscar already.

Stop the dramatics darling!

"Hi, Mr. Raichand, What do you want now?" I wasted no time in coming straight to the point.

"I want you to go back to your bakery." He followed my suit. Did he just order me? The nerve!

"Why would I?" I asked totally unbothered..

"Because,"

"Because you are saying so?" I questioned cutting him off as I tried to keep my judgment down.

He cleared his throat, "No, all I mean is, don't change your bakery location and besides it's your bakery, I wasn't going to get it closed."

Was he giving an explanation? Why though? I mean he shouldn't care. Right?

"I don't need your favour, Mr. Raichand. Besides it's your land now. I moved my bakery like every other shops would be moved." I stated in the same tone.

I don't need someone's favour and especially not if that someone is jerk.

"Stop being so stubborn Irisha, don't change locations, it's gonna affect your sales and everything you have worked so hard for." He said it so softly that I so wanted to rewind and replay if that was possible cause did the sun suddenly come out at night? Why is he being so polite and all.

He threatened me himself first and now he wants me to go back.

"And why do you care about it?" I raised my eyebrows at him as I took out the chips packed but kept them in the cabinet the next minute.

"Because I am your future husband!" It almost made me choke on the air, sounded more like an statement even though he seemed to have attempting to ask a question.

"Woahh! You are really confident," I paused, "And persuasive."

"Confident? Yes! Persuasive? Only for you." I couldn't help but feel the butterflies mostly because what if he really is him.