Chapter 30: He is such a fool

Veer

Irisha wasn't speaking anything and that wasn't sitting well with me. She keeps on chattering all the time and talking to everyone and now that we are alone, she has got nothing to say.

Had it been Rakshit in my place she wouldn't stop praising him. Am I that bad?

"Can we stop here for some time?" She suddenly said breaking the chain of my thoughts as I glanced at here.

I raised an eyebrow at her as she pointed outside the window and said, "This is one of the best markets of Jaipur, I would have came here daily had it not been set on Wednesdays when I am super busy."

"This?" I asked taking a look outside only to find the street crowded with stalls and people who seemed to be eating the unhealthy street food and buying stuff.

"Why do we need to stop here?" I asked turning to look at her as she gazed at me for a moment beofre speaking up, "Because I want to eat Pani puri."

For a minute I thought she was joking but when she didn't laugh or look away I realised she actually wanted me to stop here.

"Sonpapdi, that's unhealthy." I stopped the car on the side and said while looking at her.

"And that Sonpapdi is annoying." She crossed her arms throwing an adorable glare at me as my lips twitched upwards.

"Why? I love it." I teased.

"And I love Pani puri." She rolled her eyes at me and opened the car door getting down. I called out for her but she didn't stop.

Why didn't you lock the car you idiot?

Shaking my head, I took put the keys and got down following behind her.

"Bhaiya Pani puri khila dijie." I heard her say as she joined the crowd in front of his stall.

Woahh, this market seems more crowded than even the Gucci stores.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me as a startled gasp left her lips, "Isha, you shouldn't have this. It's not good for your health. Can't you see how he is serving it to everyone with his hands?" I whispered to her.

"Swami agar nakhre noorjahan ko takleef na ho to kya mai ye unhealthy Pani puri kha skti hoon?" She exaggeratedly batted her eye lashes at me as I raised my eyebrows at her.

She just wasn't going to listen to me.

She literally just had ice cream and from the stories I saw on Instagram she had not one but three of them.

What? I am not stalking her.

I huffed out an annoyed sigh but ended up standing there putting on my shades and my hand in my pocket as I kept looking at her.

She was waiting for her number to come but the crowd was so much that she hadn't even gotten one of them and she was turning annoyed each passing second.

I couldn't help but nudge her to ask if she will come with me but she refused to leave without eating those so I decided to just wait and see if she could actually get any.

I was looking in my phone when I heard her say, "Bhaiya mai phle se khadi hoon naa."

"So what? My girlfriend has been waiting here for long too." He replied back trying to corner Isha as she glared at him and the girl beside him.

"You both weren't here," She pointed out.

"Since you have been standing for long, just stand a bit more until your number comes because that will be after my girlfriend." He said taking a step towards her and that was end of my patience.