Chapter 17: You are the problem

Irisha

I swear if someone came up to me and said Riya di's is an love marriage, oh trust me I'd believe it even though I know it's arranged.

But they are so adorable together and then look at us.

I tried everything I could so I won't have to go at his home that too when his family won't be there but I failed.

And as for Rishit, well he has been plotting something with Rakshit. I don't know what though.

Both of them know him, Rakshit knows a little too much actually and so does Rishit with his researches and even though they both agree that he is a good businessman, what they both also agree at is that, the guy isn't good enough for me.

I mean he is beyond good enough but I get where they are coming from.

Just one moment of me getting distracted and they both would end up finding trouble for me.

It's already getting late and I don't wanna hear any of his lectures so I gave Rakshit a call since he was also returning today to come directly at the Raichand mansion.

Hm hmm that's where we were meeting up since everyone else wasn't home.

My family, Aditya jiju's family and his family, they were all meeting up at Shaurya bhaiya's house to fix the wedding dates and venue since I and Riya di said that we wanted to marry on the same day and thankfully, no one denied.

I did message him that my bestfriend will join us and he just sent me a simple  'Ok'

"Should I drop you?" Rishit jumped on my bed as I directed a glare at him.

"Not my bed you monkey."

"Ugh, fine. Now tell me, should I drop you by the car?" He asked getting up from the bed.

"No, I have my Scooty and besides I knew Chachu would leave the car behind for me, so you young man are going to pick him up." I picked my key and stepped out of my room as he followed behind and I closed the door

"But he said,"

"I know he said he will take a cab home but no Rishit you will pick him, okay?" I faced him.

"Okay fine. Now go or you will get late." He nodded and turned me around pushing me towards the stairs

"Hm, I am going." With that I went downstairs and drove myself to the Raichand mansion.

The gaurds opened the door for me and one of them offered to park my scooty but I politely denied the offer and parked my Scooty in their garage.

Before I could knock, the doors already opened and the guy who opened it welcomed me in.

As I stepped in, I felt a wave of nervous anticipation wash over me. Meeting his friends for the first time was daunting, but I was extremely extrovert so maybe I can handle this. .

"You must be Irisha," he spoke with a warm smile and I wondered who was he. He was really handsome, like straight out of a vogue magazine, and he didn't look Indian. Did I enter the wrong house or did the Raichand sell the mansion to an American.

"Uh - Yeah and you are?" I asked looking around as we heard some laughing sound and a girl almost my age stumbled behind the guy, and three more people behind her but there were no traces of Mr. Raichand.

"People call me Handsome but you can call me Aiden." He offered me his hand as I suppressed my chuckle and shook my hand with his.

"Irisha?" The other girl asked, raising her brows at Aiden who nodded at her.