Chapter 6 - she deserves better

Early the next morning all the executives including Mikey came down for breakfast, and like always there was quite an impressive spread before them "well done this is impressive as usual" Takeomi praised, when he saw Ino coming from the living room, "hey Ino are you alright? you look so tired, did you even sleep?" Kakucho asked as he noticed that her eye bags were starting to come back, "good morning sirs, I'm actually fine just a few bad dreams" She said bowing before going to the kitchen.

They all sat at the dining table and while Ino made fresh coffee for them, "thanks for the coffee I really need it especially after the all nighter we pulled yesterday" Kokonoi said taking a cup, "luckily we finished everything boss" Sanzu said to Mikey, "we? You and Ran were just playing around and making stupid bets" Mochi said annoyed, "we can talk about it later in the evening, we still have work today" Mikey said drinking normal tea, "yes boss" they all answered, "Ino finish up and take a sit I want to make sure you eat enough before we leave" Mikey said.

The executives really forced Ino to eat way more than usual and she couldn't refuse since they said it was an order  and after they finished she cleaned up and walked them to the door, "Ino we'll be going out again and this time we've placed a new guard since the last one wasn't compitent enough" Ran said with a hint of darkness in his tone "so don't go anywhere alright" Takeomi said lighting a cigarette "yes sirs" she replied bowing, "alright then we'll be going now" Rindou said and they all left.

"Hey do you guys know that Ino was crying through the night" Sanzu said when they left the mansion, "what! Why didn't you tell us?" Kakucho said annoyed, "well first I thought it was a dream because I took some drugs to stay awake but it just accured to me" Sanzu said then shrugged, "you asshole" Rindou spat, "chill guys" Ran said after sensing the rising tension, "get too work we can talk about this later" Mikey said nonchalantly as he entered his car with Kokonoi.

The day went on but Takeomi came back home early since he finished his work quickly, "good afternoon sir?" Ino said a bit confused when she saw Takeomi home, "just call me Takeomi alright" he said patting her head, " okay Mr Takeomi" she said, "so what do you do all day?" Takeomi asked sitting on the couch, "umm nothing much" she replied following him.

"Why don't you sit down, have you managed to sleep?" He questioned, "oh um... no" she replied looking away, "alright wait here" he said and went upstairs, so she just sat down and waited, "alright then why don't we relax until dinner time" Takeomi suggested coming back in casual clothes and a blanket, "hmmm? A movie sounds good right?" He reasoned as he discarded the used cigarette.

Takeomi didn't give Ino the opportunity to say no and just put on the TV before sitting right next to Ino, "what would you like to watch?" He asked her but it seemed her brain still hadn't understood anything, "hey feel free around me I'm not going to hurt you alright just relax" he said softly patting her head as she smiled softly, 'cute' he thought, "have you watched the barbie movie?" He asked her "no" well that's what we'll watch then.

He started the movie and covered the two of them in the blanket since she was sitting next to him, "this doesn't seem right" he said looking at her, "huh I'm sorry should I do something?" She asked "yes do you mind standing in front of me" he requested pausing the movie, "oh yes alright" she said getting up to stand in front of him, "good now turn around" he ordered, which she did.

Takeomi put his hands on her waist and dragged her back to sit in between his legs, "much better" he said deeply into her ear before covering them with the blanket, "um Mr Takeomi should I be here?, I'm not meant to sit-" she started but got cut off "don't worry just stay like that alright" he said before restarting the movie.

At first Ino was tensed but as time went on, she relaxed and got really invested in the movie, laughing and throwing in some comments here and there, he couldn't help but feel proud. And then the movie ended, "did you enjoy it?" Takeomi asked but didn't get an answer, "hey Ino?" He called lightly but noticed she had fallen asleep, 'she's so cute, why would someone want to hurt such a sweetheart, she really deserves better' he thought wrapping his arms around her to support her body, he had never felt so peaceful with someone, even asleep she radiated some kind of heat and pureness, it was actually addictive in a way.