Chapter 45 - a date with Ran

Days passed and everyone returned to their normal routine, Ino sat at the dining table happily eating her favorite snacks while humming a cheery little tune, Ran walked into the dining room and smiled at her "you look happy" he chuckled, "I'm just feeling really happy" she beemed, "do you remember what you promised me before you left?" He asked, Ino looked at him with furrowed brows "what's that?" she questioned.

Ran frowned slightly "you promised a whole day with me" he pouted "oh yes of course, do you have anything in mind?" She questioned Ran thought for a while "we should spend the whole day out just the two of us, we can shop, go to restaurants or go on a long drive, just a normal date" he said cupping her cheeks, "that sounds fun" she smiled softly, he smiled back and released her "good now go get ready" he said excitedly.

Ino came back down with a sunflower print dress, flat cover shoes and a cute hand bag, her hair was styled into two high ponytails with a few stray strands, her make up was super light with just mascara and pink lipgloss, she screamed cute with her small handbag "and where are you going looking so adorable?" Sanzu questioned when she walked passed him "on a date with Ran" she said with a blush, "if you keep looking this cute I might just need to steal you from him" he smirked "don't even think about it" Ran said as he came out of the dining room.

He was dressed in a casual pastel purple shirt, black jeans and sneakers, it was simple but looked so good on his lanky physique, "let's go sweetheart" Ran said gently taking Ino's hand and leading her to the basement where the cars were parked.

Ran took his sport car and they left the building rather quickly "it's really hard to get you all to myself" he chuckled as he rested his hand on her thigh, and all she could do was blush "so what should we do first?" He asked stopping at a traffic signal, "I always wanted to go to the new butterfly garden that opened next ti the aquarium" she said excited, "sounds good" he smiled and turned on his GPS.

The two arrived quickly, Ran was a good driver, "it looks like a huge net" Ran snickered looking at the building, "I guess so" she said skeptically, "c'mon let's go" Ran smiled and pulled her along.

Ran never let go of  her hand as soon as they entered the building, "all these flowers and I'd still pick you" Ran said flirtatiously as he put a crown of sunflowers on her head, Ino blushed as she put a crown of lavenders on his head "you look cute" she giggled, "you mean handsome and stunning" he smirked while she laughed harder.

To Ino Ran was surprisingly sweet and caring, "you really are an angel" Ran commented as she laid in his lap while he brushed her hair with his hands, "I want this to last forever" he said leaning down to gently kiss her "I like this alot too" she smiled.

Ran groaned when his phone rang, interrupting the moment "hello" he begrudgingly picked the call, "let's go to the club" Ran said to Ino out of nowhere after dropping the call "what club?" She asked in surprise "the one in Rappongi the guys are already there" he said picking her up.

Ino didn't even have time to protest as Ran took her back to the car, he buckled her up and got into the driver seat before driving off, "I'm not dressed for a club" she said, "don't worry I have clothes for you in the back ho change" he said without looking away from the road, "you can't be serious" she said in disbelief "don't worry the windows are tinted" he said.

Ino sighed and crawled to the back of the car, the bag Ran put there had quite the number of clothes just her size so there was variety, after looking through it she settled for bumshorts with a fishnet, a crop top and three inch heels, Ran was definitely stealing peeks while she was changing, nothing surprising there, she pulled out a mirror from her bag a rearranged her hair and makeup.

"You look gorgeous such effortless beauty" Ran commented as he parked and turned around to look at her, "thank you" she blushed, Ran opened the door and helped her out of the car, the two walked side by side into the club.