Chapter 47 - small world, an unexpected reunion

Ino stirred awake in an empty bed, it was weird she definitely expected Ran to be right next to her when she opened her eyes, slowly she sat up but winced in pain when she felt a familiar soreness in her back and in between her legs, slowly the door opened and Ran walked in.

"Good morning princess" he greeted and quickly moved to sit next to her, "where were you?" She questioned, as he kissed her forehead, "I went to answer a call, I didn't want to wake you up" he explained, he was already wearing pants and looked like he had also took a shower.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Ran questioned, "yeah sounds good" she nodded, he smiled and lifted her up "you really like carrying me around" she stated, "you're so cute and easy to carry, how can I stop, besides you feel so good against my body" he smiled and entered the bathroom, he set her down in the tub and turned on the tap, she watched him walk away to grab a few sponges and shampoo, when he turned around she could see the obvious scratch marks on his back, did she do that? Well fuck.

Ran turned around to see Ino's face red in embarrassment, "what's wrong?" He questioned, "I'm sorry about your back" she said apologetically, Ran thought for a while before bursting out laughing, "that's nothing don't worry about it, here" he said showing her a mirror, she gasped when she saw her neck and chest covered in hickeys and bite marks, how come she didn't notice when he was marking her "seems you were to busy cumming on my dick to notice when I was doing that" Ran teased, "how could you?" she glared at him.

"How could I not, have you see your skin? It's so soft" Ran chuckled, "I don't think it's that bad honestly, if I were you I'd worry about Sanzu he's quite the biter, at least that what most girls say" Ran informed, Ino just looked at Ran with a frown "alright I'm sorry" he said still amused by the situation.

Ino just sighed and relaxed in the bath while Ran got to work on cleaning her up, he wasn't going to let her lift a finger, "what do you want for breakfast?" He asked, "bread and butter" she said plainly, "that's it?" He questioned, and she nodded, Ran just shrugged and agreed.

When Ino was done cleaning up she sat in a robe while watching TV in the living room, she was watching whatever was on while munching on the hotels complementary chocolates when Ran came from the back and snatched the sweets "don't, it will spoil your appetite" he warned and walked away with the small basket, she just pouted and watched him leave.

After a few minutes the door bell ringed and the food was brought in a cart that was too big to be only what she requested, the servers bowed and quickly left while Ran came out of the bedroom with his phone after he got off a call "what's all this?" Ino questioned, "breakfast" Ran simply answere, she opened three dishes and none was the bread and butter she requested, instead there was an assortment of fruits and other dishes, Ran just laughed when she turned to look at him "just eat anything there" he said picking up a random apple in the fruit bowl.

Ino sighed "I really don't have the strength to argue with you" she took the fruit bowl and settled on  the couch, when she finished them she eventually came back to eat some random dish she had never seen in her life, but it was still pretty good "we'll be going back in thirty minutes, Mikey just called" he announced, "oh what about my clothes?" She asked, "there are some in the closet for you" he said and she went to get ready.

Forty minutes later Ino came out wearing a lovely black gown that had lace on the neck it partly covered the marks, she paired the dress with strap heels, her hair was in a bun and she just used lipgloss and mascara as make up, "you're late, but are you ready to go?" Ran questioned, "sorry, but yeah I'm ready" she said, grabbing her purse the two walked out together, they entered the elevator and went back to groud floor where Mr Iguro was ready to see them off.

"Good morning, I hope you had a lovely stay" Mr Iguro beemed, "yes it was fine" Ran said flashing a smile at Ino, "I really enjoyed it thank you" Ino said happily, "I hope to see you again, please come visit at anytime" the elderly man said walking them out Ran hummed in response and the chauffeur drove his car to the entrance and handed him the key, he took it and the chauffeur opened the door for Ino and she entered, Ran entered the driver seat and drove off without looking back.