Chapter 46 - a night with Ran

The elevator dinged and the doors opened revealing the penthouse, this floor was reserved specially for the executives, and it lived up to it's expectations, the flooring, the furniture, the lighting, the decor, the space, everything screamed overly expensive and extreme luxury, the kind of place girls would sell their souls to enter, but here Ino was entering it with ease, while ignoring the person who brought her here.

"I'm sorry" Ran said apologetically as Ino took off her shoes, hung his coat and sat on the couch, she didn't even spare him a glance, "please look at me, I'm sorry, I don't even know her that well, don't be angry at me" he continued to whine and apologize childishly, Ino sighed "I'm not angry, you did nothing wrong" she shrugged, "that doesn't sound very convincing" Ran pouted, Ino turned to look at him with a bored expression "can I take a bath?" She asked suddenly, "sure?" Ran answered in confusion.

He led Ino to the bathroom, it was black tiled with gold and silver outlines, there were soft lights with different settings and modes, the whole place scented like sweet mint, and there were a variety of features and toiletries to choose from, "you can use anything you want" Ran said, "I like the lights" Ino commented, "you can change the colors and dim them for the right mood" he said with a wink "why don't we take a bath together" he suggested.

Ino looked at Ran skeptically "you just want to fuck me later" she stated matter-of-factly, "well that's not wrong, but I'll make it pleasurable for both of us" he smirked as he drew closer to her "I don't know if I'm still in the mood for any of that" she said plainly "don't worry, by the end of this you'll be in a very good mood" Ran said confidently.

Ran rested his hands on her hips and pulled her into a short kiss, he eyed her and moved the loose strands of hair from her face, he went over to the bath, turned on the tap and threw in a bathbomb before returning to her, he held onto the hem of her crop top "may I?" He asked for permission, she thought for a while before nodding, Ran smiled and gently pulled it over her head, "did I buy you this bra?" He questioned tracing the outline of the lace "yeah" she blushed "well how thoughtful" he smirked.

He teasingly sled his fingers over her stomach, down to her torso and stopped at the button of her bumshorts, "what about the one's under these?" he asked and she nodded, "you really are becoming more corrupted each day" he chuckled as he effortlessly undid the fasteners causing the cloth to fall to her ankles leaving her in her matching set of royal purple underwear "I think Victoria secrets fits you perfectly" he smirked and moved back slightly to take a good look at her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Ino unconsciously said, rolling her eyes impatiently, Ran's breath hitched "what was that?" He questioned, "nothing" she looked away quickly, "don't lie, I heard it very clearly" Ran said it was time for Ino's breath to hitch "seems you've been spending too much time with Rindou, his snarky comments have started to rub off on you, we'll have to take care of that, now won't we?" He smirked as he cupped her cheek, Ino's blood ran cold "I'm sorry" she apologized, "no need" he smiled.

Ran turned off the tap, he stripped down to his boxers and picked out an assortment of shampoos, soaps and conditioners from the closet, "aren't you getting in?" He questioned, she stared at him suspiciously before hesitantly moving to the bathtub, Ran helped her unclasped her bra and she pulled down her panties by herself before quickly slipping into the bathtub.

She found herself immediately relaxing in the spacious tub, Ran smiled at her and picked up a shampoo bottle, he poured some on her head and began to massage her scalp before she had a chance to say anything "shhhh just relax alright" he cooed, Ino nodded and let Ran work his magic, at some point she dazed off and Ran used the opportunity to take of the rest of his clothing and slip into the tub.

Ino felt Ran's hard chest behind her but she was to weak to protest or say anything, "you look so defenseless right now, kinda makes me wonder how you'd look when I'm inside you" he chuckled, well that surely woke her up "I'm not defenseless" she argued 'we'll see' Ran thought as his arms began to roam around her body, he slowly rubbed around every crevice and corner of body, feeling every curve, his hands started from her waist, up to her torso before moving to her chest, he gently squeezed and massages her breasts until he could hear her breathing increase.