Chapter 31 - what happened

Takeomi watched Ino struggle to eat her food,"you don't like the food?" he asked worriedly, "honestly I'm not in the mood to eat anything right now" Ino said taking her drugs, "you should just rest for today" Takeomi suggested as she cuddled up to him, "I will" she agreed closing her eyes.

Compared to the other days Ino spent most of her time with Takeomi sleeping and being clingy, which he greatly appreciated, "you're acting like a cat" Takeomi said as he ran his fingers through her hair, "I'm not a cat" she argued weakly "I know" he chuckled as she yawned, "how much longer do I have to stay here?" Ino whined, "just a few more days" Takeomi said.

"You seem to be very weak today" Omitsu said as she ran her daily check up on Ino, "yeah I feel so weak" Ino explained, "it's alright just don't stress yourself" Omitsu said before leaving, "I have to go, Mikey needs me Rindou will be here in a bit" Takeomi explained as he out on his shoes, "alright get home safe" Ino waved him off as she laid back down and went back to sleep.

Ino tried to turn around in the night but she couldn't move much, there were hands holding her down, she thinking turned around thinking it would be Rindou, but instead she saw a certain ravenette asleep in her bed, "heya" Ino softly called out as she poked his cheeks.

"Hmmm? Ino? How long have you been awake?" Kakucho questioned as he slowly opened his eyes, "just a little bit" she answered, "oh alright" he said in relief, "I thought Rindou was suppose to come instead" she said, "he's too busy to come so I volunteered since Kokonoi's still recovering?" He explained, "oh is something happening?" She asked, "we're expanding so there's a lot of work to do, especially when we're trying to avoid the police getting involved" Kakucho yawned.

"Let's get back to sleep" Ino said as they both layed back down, holding each other close as they fell back to sleep.
The two woke up late in th morning and cleaned up before food was brought out, Kakucho explained the state of the office as they ate.

"I'm sorry for taking your time, you must have a lot of work" Ino said sadly as she finished eating, "actually everyone is trying to come see you, staying here is also a good opportunity to relax" Kakucho said truthfully as she streched out his shoulders again, "are you having pains?" Ino questioned, "it's nothing serious, just stress" Kakucho said, "why don't you lay down I'll massage it for you" Ino offered.

"There's no need for that a bit of sleep and I'll be fine" Kakucho said trying to convince Ino who was looking for some ointment, "I insist, it's the least I could do for you, please just let me" she pleaded, "alright just a bit" Kakucho gave up, "alright take of the shirt please" Ino directed.

"Aren't you a bit too forward?" Kakucho chuckled as he took of his shirt, "I don't think so, can you please lay on your stomach" Ino said as Kakucho did so, "this is my first time so I can only do my best" Ino stated as she slowly began to rub the ointment all over his back.

Kakucho could feel goosebumps all over his body evertime Ino touched him, "are you sure this is your first time?" Kakucho questioned as Ino skillfully massaged all his stress away, "yeah I've only seen this done in shows" she answered, "then you have talent" he said breathlessly.

Once Ino finished Kakucho felt refreshed, "that was amazing thank you my shoulders feel so much better" Kakucho appreciated her as he put on his shirt, "it's alright, it was my pleasure" Ino said happily, "hope I'm not interrupting?" Rindou asked as he walked through the door.

"Hey Rindou" Ino greeted cheerfully, "hey sweetheart" Rindou greeted back as he ruffled her hair, "you're here early" Kakucho commented fixing his shirt, "I'm done with my work and Mikey needs you" Rindou informed, "well it was a nice break while it lasted" Kakucho sighed, "you can do it" Ino encouraged him, "thanks, I'll be off now see you later" Kakucho said as he walked out.

"I heard the office is in a mess" Ino turned to Rindou, "yup papers everwhere even Kokonoi is looking super stressed" Rindou explained, "oh...wish I could do something" Ino sighed, "you just focus on getting better alright" Rindou said cupping her cheeks.

Ino got better each passing day as majority of the drugs were flushed out of her body, "good morning" Mikey greeted as he handed her a bouquet of flowers, "good morning Mikey, thank you" she smiled collecting the bouquet, "sorry about not being able to see you for over a week" Mikey apologized, "it's alright I know about the work load in the office" she smiled, "I heard you'll be discharged tomorrow" Mikey said, "yeah I will, I'm so excited" Ino said happily, "I'm happy too" Mikey said calmly.

"Would you like to eat anything?" Mikey asked as he was going out to buy himself something, "no I'm alright" she waved him off.

Mikey came back thirty minutes later with a pack of dorayaki, but Ino was nowhere to be found, "Ino! Ino!" He continuously called her out "Omitsu have you seen Ino?" Mikey asked the young doctor, "no but check on the roof she really enjoys the view from there" Omitsu advised, Mikey nodded and headed up to the roof where Ino was already standing at the edge of the building.

"Ino, what are you doing there?" Mikey asked worriedly, "a fall from here would kill me right?" Ino questioned as Mikey's eyes widened, "are you going to jump?" He questioned, "no, not today atleast" she sighed as she climbed down, "please don't do that again, I don't want to lose you too" Mikey whispered as tears welled up in his eyes, "I'm sorry I won't do it again" Ino reassured hugging him.

"Can I ask you about something?" Mikey questioned once they both calmed down, "go ahead" Ino said, "Abi said something about you killing some people in your past is it true?" Mikey asked, "guess I can't hide it forever" she bitterly laughed, "so it's true? What happened? you don't seem like the type to just kill for fun" Mikey questioned, "I'll tell you everything" Ino sighed.

........................................................................

Hey guys it's your author here, thanks for all the support, but I have a quick question to ask, of everyone in Bonten who do you think Ino is most likely to kiss first, and who she's most likely to lose her virginity too.

Also I want to hear any scenes and requests you all have in mind, because this book will end in about ten to twenty chapters, so if you have requests this is the time to lay them on the table.