Chapter 9: Vacation (2)

"Veraa," Lia whined to me.

"tell Aria to stop staring arguments with me."

"I didn't even start it!!" Aria shouted. Her face was full of anger.

"Calm down guys," I say putting my painting supplies down.

     I woke up a while ago and I had started painting after I woke up.

I yawned and began talking again.

"What is this about?"

     They both started talking at the same time until I told them to shut up.

"Go first, Aria."

"But-" Lia began until I stopped her.

"You went last time Lia."

She sighed and turned away from me.

"She kept going on and on about something and once I told her to shut up, she yelled at me!"

"I did not!" Lia said trying to defend herself.

"Then what happened?"

"I was telling her something and she told me to shut up very aggressively."

     She crossed her arms and turned her face away.

"Aria, maybe say it nicer or just leave. Lia, maybe try to not talk as much."

"Whatever." Lia said and left.

     Aria left and I continued painting. The sky was a different color now. They were a darker gray which meant I had to paint it darker.

I fixed it up and once I finished painting the sky, I started painting the other things like the bookshelf with it containing the books. The bookshelves were completely filled with books.

As I was painting, Leonardo came in and sat if front of me, again.

     We sat there in silence. Well, I had my headphones listening to music.

     This was the perfect chance to paint him again.

     I wanted to try something different this time. I started with the base of his skin color.

     I started with his skin color. I slowly started doing the different shades from the light that gave him some shadows and highlights to his face.

     I then started on his hair. Then his eyes and his eyebrows. I started with the details of his eyes. Then his eyebrows. And then the hair.

     I was never good with hair but I've practiced more and I've been getting better at it. The texture of hair is always hard for me to draw. I also added some highlights to his hair.

     I did his nose after and then his mouth. Next, I moved onto his body. He was wearing a regular white shirt with black pants.

     He wore a colorful bracelet. He always wears that but I never knew why. I added the necklace he was wearing and anything else like the ring he had.

Once he realised I was staring at me, he looked at me and I quickly looked away. He went back to what he was doing and I continued painting him.

He stayed on his laptop and I continued to paint.

After I finished, I did the details and I'd be finished. I added the folds to his clothing.

And then I finished. I added the date and my signature st the bottom and I was done. I saw Leonardo start to doze off and get sleepy.

He eventually fell asleep with his head on the table.

I grabbed a blanket, placed it over him, and put the canvas next to him. It turned out so good!!

     I went down to eat and everyone else was there. Aria and Lia had gotten over their fight and sat next to each other. They were playing a game together with our oldest brother.

     Our brothers were on their laptops. I sat down and doodled for a bit. I doodled until I became sleepy. And then I slept a little while after that.

                                      * * *

     A couple days passed and it was time to go home already.

     I had packed all my things to go and then I headed to the car.

We then go on the plane. The entire plane ride was relaxing. Not much happened on there. I had fallen asleep for the entire ride. Once I woke up, we were in the car.

I checked the time and it was 4:37 p.m. Once we arrived at home, there were people that put our stuff away.

We entered and grandfather was sitting on the sofa painting.

"What are you doing here, father" father asks him.

"Your brother had the audacity to yell at me so I moved out of his place."

"So you move into mine?"

"Is there a problem?" grandfather says glading right at father.

"Not at all, sir."

Grandfather seemed satisfied with his answer and continued to do what he was doing.

Father sighed and everyone went back to their room to unpack.

I unpacked my luggage and went on my phone for a bit after doing so.

Father then called everyone down for dinner.

We ate and we all hung out in the living room to just chill.

I got bored after a while and decided that I wanted to draw.

I went to my room and started to draw. I sketched guidelines.

I was unsure of what I wanted to draw so I decided that I should just go with the flow. Ideas started to flow out of me. I wanted to make a character that didn't look realistic but realistic.

I started to draw out the face first. Then I moved on to the hair, and the body.

The sketch turned out good but I didn't feel the motivation to color it.

I decided to make a new sketch. I erased the entire thing and started to sketch again.

After I finished sketching, I decided to color with markers. After I finished coloring, I got a bit hungry after I finished the drawing so I went downstairs.

They had all went to their rooms already. I grabbed a snack and sat on the sofa eating. I looked out the window and it was already almost 12:00 a.m.

I felt so sleepy and tired..

After I finished eating, I laid on the couch and I eventually fell asleep right there.