Chapter 15: Date

I went down the stairs and there he was. He wore a suit and had his hair slicked back.

     He looked amazing

"Have fun!" Lia and Aria said while smiling and waving.

My brothers were glaring at him but all he did was stare at me.

He pulls out his hand and asks, "Shall we go now?"

I gave him a smile and took his hand.

We went in out and he opened the door for me. I didn't know what kind of car this was but it seemed fancy.

We talked, and talked, and talked.

It was weird to me how I just met this week but already feel this comfortable around him.

The place we arrived at was fancy.

It felt as if I didn't belong here.

He then took my hand and we waiting to be seated. He didn't let go at all until we were seated.

And we talked, and talked, and talked.

I felt comfortable and carefree with him.

I think I like him.

And I just met him.

I stared at him. What is it I like about him? His vibe? His face? His personality?

His face starts to get red and he smiles.

"I think you're staring a bit too hard." he says covering his mouth.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Not at all.."

He stares into my eyes and then mutters something.

I couldn't quite hear what he said since it was so quiet. We got our food right after that, I was starving.

     We continued talking but I then noticed something. Someone had been watching us.

     Vincenzo.

     He's been watching us this entire time. Why didn't I notice it sooner? It was so obvious.

     He was watching us from a different table. He was in all black. He was with someone else dressed in all black.

     I suspected it was a another brother of mine.

     After we finished eating, we went somewhere else.

"Close your eyes," he told me as he took
my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see.."

     I continued following him until he stopped.

"Open your eyes."

     I opened my eyes and what I saw was beyond what I expected.

     It seemed surreal.

     We were at a park. The tree had beautiful lights on them and it led to a lake view. It was a while after sunset so it wasn't too dark.

"This is.." I said. I couldn't think of the word for it until Roman finished my sentence.

"Breathtaking? I knew you'd like it."

     He takes me hand and leads me down the litted path.

     Once we got to the end, it was mesmerizing. The water was soothing to me. And as I suspected, my brothers followed me.