Chapter 12: "It's just a date."

"You have nothing to wear!!" Lia exclaimed.

"It's only Wednesday and you're thinking about it?" I answer tiredly.

     After I finished the painting, we sent each other a picture of our own painting.

     He painted a scenic view which was really good actually. After we did that I fell asleep. By the time I went to asleep, it was almost 5:00 a.m.

     It was curently 9:00 a.m. and Lia, Aria, Giovanni, and Alessandro were in my room.

"Of coursee! We HAVE to go shopping."

"I'll just wear a shirt and jeans.."

"Are you kidding?!?" Lia yelled.

"There's no way you're just wearing that!"

I groan and put the blanket over me. I was still exhausted.

I put in my earbuds and listen to music.

Lia then pulls me out the blanket and pulls me to her.

She forces me to sit up.

She had dresses in her hand and had told Aria to hold them.

"Try them on!" she tells me.

"I'm too lazy to do that."

She sighs.

"Fine.."

She tried to find some dresses that would match me but all her dress were way too bright for me.

When Father called us for breakfast, I brushed my teeth first and then went down.

Scrambled eggs were on the table.

Our teacher was here and Lia and Aria had no intention to learn. They eventually got over it but they fell aseep during the lesson.

    I did all the work and everything I need to do. After I did, I watched a couple of the shows I had to catch up on.

"I'm soo bored," Aria said.

    Her and Lia were far from done from finishing the homework.

     After I finished catching up on the shows, I saw that Grandfather was painting something. I didn't know what though.

     I then decided that I should also paint.

     I got the supplies needed and started painting.

     I wanted to kinda just go with the flow.

     I painted someone standing in the aidle of a store, and choosing what to buy.

     I wanted to try to paint a different perspective. A side profile.

     It turned out really good.

     But after that, I had nothing else to do.

"Let's do something." Aria brings up.

"Do what?" Lia asks.

     She shrugs.

"We can play a game!" Lia says.

"What game?" Aria asks.

"I don't know.."

     Alessandro then comes down.

"What's up?" he says.

"We're bored." Lia says.

"Why don't you..." he says dragging it on.

"Yes?" Aria tells him. Her face clesrly shows that she's getting impatient.

"I lost my train of thought."

     We all sat in silence not knowing what to do. We were all bored with nothing to do.

"We can play a card game!" Aria yells out.

     It seemed like she was happy that she finally got an idea.

"What card game?" Lia asks.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"We can play UNO." Alessandro suggests.

"It's inside the top drawer."

     He points to the drawer besides Aria and Aria takes the cards out. She shuffles them and then passes an even amount to everyone.

     Emiliano comes down a bit later and he gasps.

"You're playing without me??! Let me join!" He says, shocked.

     He takes a seat between Lia and Alessandro and grabs the same amount of cards we have. We all move around a bit to adjust the circle.

                                       * * *

"UNO!" Vincenzo shouts.

     When most of us had around three cards left, everyone started to get more competitive.

     Vincenzo also joined in and started playing with us. He was the most competitive out of all of us despite the fact he's the oldest of all of us.

     When it was his turn again, he slammed the card down and then calmly said, "I win."

     He acted as if nothing had happened.

     Me and the others continued playing and I got second place. If only I wasn't skipped I could've won..

     Aria was third, Lia was fourth, and Emiliano was fifth.

     After that, it was time for dinner.

     I ate my dinner and went upstairs to my room. I then took a shower. I went over to my desk and saw something.

     There was another envelope.

     What is in there?

     I've been giving it to them but I never actually knew what it was.

     No, I shouldn't!

     I look over again and a box was there. I didn't realize it at first. A box right next to the envelope..

     I should probably give to Father.. As I was heading to his office, I heard yelling.

     It kinda sounded like he was yelling at someone.

     I left and went back to my room. I placed the box and envelope back onto my desk.

     What do I do with this?

     I laid in bed and just stayed there. I was still tired. While being in bed, I eventually fell asleep.

     I woke up an hour later and the box and envelope was gone. It was right next to my head.

     Who would have done this?

     I don't think anyone in this house would've done it. But, it might've done to show that they have access to the house.

     And then, I heard a scream. It came from either Lia or Aria's room.

     I look around my room and I realize that something that wasn't here before was here now.

     It was a very large box..

     I left my room and went to check who's room it came from.

     It was Lia's room. Everyone was surrounded by the entrance so I couldn't see what was going on. I gave up and went to my room.

     The first thing I had noticed was the closet.

     The door to the closet was open.

     I grabbed my bat that was there for whenever I needed in case.

     I approached the closet and hit whatever was inside with a bat.

     I continuously hit it with a bat until there was a thud.

     I open the closet even more so I can see what it was.

     It was..