cht 5

Y/n:"Cuz I'm sleepy"(cold)

Ms kang:"What!! Did you even what's going on class"

Y/n:"I don't care"(cold)

Mrs kang:"It's enough!! Now go and slove that questions,on one can do that,I bet sure you'll too can't do"

Y/n:"What if I do?"

Ms kang:"Then you can do anything in my class, whether you want to sleep,play games or whatever you wants to do"

Y/n:"deal!"

I went to the board and it's very simple for me to slove....I know I hate maths but I'm a topper in maths
I solved all the questions and give the marker to Ms kang and went sit on my sit..

Mrs kang:"Are you sure thats all are right?"

Y/n:"pretty sure"

She checked the answers and a shocked expression can able to see on her face,I smirk at her

Boy:"Is it right mam?"

Girl:"Come on it's not she not smart like me"

Girl:"Ms kang say it's right or not"

Ms kang:"It's right!! I can't believe there is no mistake it's all totally right!"

Everyone was shocked cuz the topper of class was cannot do even Kim Taehyung members of BTS is shocked too I smirk at him and took my bag but Ms kang called me

Ms kang:"where are you doing?"

Y/n:"Didn't you tell me,I can do anything?"

I raised my one eyebrow..

Ms kang:"yea-yeh"

I left from there and went to the rooftop as I still have time to go home or you can say that I don't want to go home right now.......

I came home and was going to my room but then mom stop me

Ms Lee:"Didn't I told you to come earlier?"

Y/n:"I got extra class"(cold)

Ms Lee:"Now go and get ready fast!"

I didn't say anything and went to my room but then she again shouted..

Ms Lee:"And for God sake,wear something girly!!"

I took a small bath as I was tired,I wore my dress and come down

Ms Lee:"Don't you have something colourfull!?"

Y/n:"I don't like colourfull dress"(cold)

Ms Lee:"Why cant-"

Y/n:"Aren't you are getting late?"

Ms Lee:"We are!!"

Y/n:"Whatever"(roll eyes)

We took a cab and went to her so called boyfriend aka Mr Kim's house
We reached there and not to lie......it's fucking big and beautiful!!!...

I was amazed but still I kept my cold face on you know me being me and cold jerk

She pressed the door bell and soon a old-no handsome man around the aged of 40-42 years old opens the door when he saw mom he smile and hugged mom

Mr Kim:"Hey you probably y/n, right?"

Y/n:"yes,I am y/n..nice to meet you Mr Kim"

Mr Kim:"Hello y/n I'm Kim dong wook and nice to meet you too"(smile)

I smile back at him which is fake it's not like I don't like him,it's just I don't really know him cuz some people act nice to you at first and then they show their really one...I've face something like this in my past so that's the reason I'm cold to everyone but it's not the only reason...
He told as to come in and we did as he we went in and to be honest it's beautiful from inside too...

Mr Kim:"So y/n do you know you have siblings?"

Y/n:"Yeah actually mom told me about that"

I said nicely..

Mr Kim:"Ok so...Sons come down!!"

He called his and after 3-5 mins they came...
WAIT!!!!!! WHAT???? MY SOON TO BE BROTHERS IS B-T-S!!!!!!!
As soon as jungkook saw me he running towards me and hug me and ofc I hug him back..

Jungkook:"I missed you"

Y/n:"Are you kidding me!? We just met 3 hours ago kook"

Jungkook:"Still I did,am I not allowed to miss my one and only girl bestie?"

Y/n:"It's not like that"

Mr Kim:"Looks like you both know eachother"

Y/n:"yes,we study in same University"

Mr Kim:"thats great....boys introduce yourself"

They didn't say anything and just stand their with their cold face like me..

Y/n:"I already know them Mr Kim so no need to introduce each other"

Mr Kim:"Okay then let's have our dinner"

We all follow Mr Kim to the dinning table and sit on our places,I sit between mom and Jungkook..
Maids sever as and we started to eat our dinner................ Suddenly Mr Kim spoke breaking the silence..

Mr Kim:"Kids we wanted to tell you something"

We all stay silent and let them speak

Ms Lee:"We are going to after 1 week"

BTS & y/n:"What!!!!!???"

Mr Kim:"We know it's too earlier but it is"

Y/n:"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY MOM!!?? YOU TOLD ME YOU WANTS TO MARRY HIM AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BUT....NOW YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY HIM AFTER FUCKING 1 WEEK!!!-"

She slapped me which cause my lips to bleeding and didn't said anything and run out off the mansion but before going out I heard her fake crying.......