cht 14

It's been an weeks that all my brother accepted me as their sister...except yoongi,I don't know why but he sometimes act sweet towards me which make me think that he maybe accept me as sister but when he being cold towards me,which again make me think that he still hate me,he didn't accept me as his sister...I know he didn't trust on people soon and I also have trust issues but it's been an months that I'm with them, living with them......Fine I know he will accept me some day...............
It's holiday today so everyone decided to go out and enjoy our bother-sister day and you know everyone left except yoongi and me,the reason is that we both slept and they didn't even wake both of us up! So Here Now I'm in car going amusement with yoongi,yeah it's just me and him and you know what I'm kinda getting bored!! Cuz the amusement park is far away from our house,it's around 1 hour far away from our place.................I was looking out of the window and that's when I felt something like a car is following us but at first I ignor it thinking it might going somewhere else but no dude it's enough it's been an half an hour it's following us,now it's make me to suspicious on that car...

Y/n:"Yoongi don't you think-"

Yoongi:"They are following us"

Y/n:"Yeah-means you also noticed that!"

He nodded and changed the route to confirm that they are actually following us or not? And gusse what...

Yoongi/y/n:"They are fucking following us!!"

Suddenly a car came from by right side and hit our car with its car..

Yoongi:"Fasten your seat beat!!"

As he said I did...he too hit the car..but all of a sudden two more cars come one from in front and one from left side...Yoongi know that he can't do anything alone but still he tried his best to protect me or him but unfortunately we both got some wounds on our hands..

Yoongi:"WHAT THE  FUCK!!! THE BREAK IS NOT WORKING!!!"

Y/n:"What!!!?"

He tried to press the break but no the car didn't stop and for our more amazed the truck is coming towards us with full speed from our right side

Yoongi:"Y/n I'm sorry"

Y/n:"Why the fuck you are saying sorry!!?"

He open his seat belt and come to the back seat beside me!.

Y/n:"What are you thinking you are doing!? Why you come back?!!"

Yoongi:"I'm so sorry to begin cold and rude towards you little sis"

I was shocked when he called me little sis..

Yoongi:"yes I do accept you as my sister but now it's time to say goodbye"

Before he could push me out of the car the truck hit us.......

A/n pov...

The truck hit their as their car turn upside-down...Yoongi got unconscious while y/n is still conscious but before she got unconscious she heard something.............

As soon as they got to know that their brother sister and daughter and son got in an accident everyone come running to the hospital and it's been an 1 hour that doctor didn't come out from operation room both y/n and Yoongi is inside the operation room....

Jungkook:"When will they come out!? I wanna see my sis and brother"(tears)

Jimin:"Calm down jungkook have patience"

Jungkook:"Fuck the patience!!! It's been an hour and you are telling me to have patience!"

Jhope:"Jungkook my brother pls calm down don't shout it's an hospital"

Jungkook:"I swer to God if something happens to both of them then I will kill that fucking man who did that!!"

Yes, everyone is on the verge of crying but they are holding their tears cuz if one of them cry then others cry too so no one will be there for them........

Taehyung:"Dad now I also can't wait! What if the doctors are from our enemies mans and they are trying to kill-"

Jin:"Shut the fuck up Taehyung!! Don't you dare to think that!!"

Taehyung:"But-"

Jin:"I said shut up!!"

Seeing his older brother with angry eyes and dead glare make him shut up that's true that on one have guts to talk to jin when he is kinda angry he might kill that person who tried to talk to him when he is angry......
Finally their waiting is over doctors come out as everyone runs towards the doctor..

Mr Kim:"How's my kids DC??"(DC means doctor)

DC:"We have good and bad news both"

Hearing the name of 'bad new' make their heart Flutter...

Namjoon:"What's,what's the bad news?"