Cht 33

Yoongi:"Got it!"

Jhope:"Really!?"

Yoongi:"yes!"

Jimin:"let's go then"

Soobin:"No wait!"

They all look at him in confusion except IU...

Soobin:"Don't you think,it can be a trap"

IU:"Alex is the most dangerous top 3 mafia and do you think he will let us come to him that easily"

Namjoon:"You are right,he is not that dumb person who will give his rival a way to come to him"

Jungkook:"So what now!?"

Soobin:"Track this"

Yoongi:"What is this?"

Soobin:"Her bracelet,I fixed a tracking device in that and I'm sure It's still with her"

(The bracelet look like this,the white one mean yin one is y/n's and IU's and the other black one means yang one is soobin's and his bracelet they four have the matching bracelet which represents their strong bond of friendship

(The bracelet look like this,the white one mean yin one is y/n's and IU's and the other black one means yang one is soobin's and his bracelet they four have the matching bracelet which represents their strong bond of friendship..)

After some mins Yoongi spoke....

Yoongi:"Got it!!"

IU:"let's go!"

Namjoon:"Wait we do need plan"

They all nodded and gather around in an circle........

Namjoon:"So first Jungkook and jin will enter in by the front door while jhope and I will enter in by the back door and then Jimin and Taehyung you both will come with Soobin and iu-wait! Do you both know how to-"

They both take out their guns making the 7 boys gasp in surprise...

IU:"I hope now you understand that we know how to fight and using this"

She spine her gun and put it back in her back pocket of jeans...

Namjoon:"Ah o-ok so Taehyung,Jimin IU and you Soobin will come together from the front door when we call you ok?"

Soobin:"Hmm but Yoongi hyun-is it ok if I call you all hyung?"

Jin:"hmm you can call us hyung"

Soobin:"Thnx,so I was saying this
What about Yoongi hyung?"

Namjoon:"He will hack the cctv camera and then will guide us that which path should we use,where is more guards so that we shouldn't use that path"

IU:"Ok sure,let's go then"

With that they all wear their Balck masks and went to that location with their cars..................they reached there and accordingly to plan Jin and Jungkook went in by the front door,but they were confused cuz no one was there on the front door, still they move forward while jhope and namjoon went in by back door and same goes to back door too,no one was too.......................

Jhope:"Is it his plan?"

Namjoon:"I don't know if it is then we have to be alert"

Jhope:"ya! Jk and RJ,did you both saw any guards around? or did you find
y/n?"

Jhope talk through his earpiece which is connected with everyone's include IU and Soobin and yeah as they are on mission so they will call each other by their mafia names.......

RJ:"No,did you guys find her?"

Rm:"Still finding"

They all move more forward while checking all the rooms on their way and soon they reached to one Balck door and found jungkook and jin there....

Rm:"JM,V-"

Namjoon was about to take IU's and Soobin names but he got interrupted by IU....

IU:"Ice and Black"

Rm:"Ok come-what the fuck!!"

Mang:"you both are top 1 mafia!!"

Jk:"Darkmoon!!Who is fucking dangerous, heartless and powerful mafia!!"

Black:"Oh! I don't know I would be called heartless"

(Note: Soobin as black and IU as ice)

Ice:"well yeah"

They turn around as the voice of IU reached to their ears.......

Black:"Let's continue our mission,shall we?"

The members were shocked cuz Soobin just turned into a cold and emotionless boy who were a cute and friendly one just a while ago...but still they shrugs that off and enter in....as they thought all gurads were in that room but they couldn't see y/n.........

End of Author's pov..........

Y/n:"Are you sure,you can kill me?"

Alex:"I'm standing infront of with my gun on your head and you still have guts to talk!!"

Y/n:"Umm because you can't kill me"

Alex:"You!!!"

Before he could press the trigger and before I could do something I heard a gun shoot sound everyone look at the direction of sound and found out bts (expect Yoongi)and Darkmoon member Black and Ice....

Y/n:"Oh! Heyy! Guys!"

BTS pov.......

Our blood boiled when we saw our princess tieing up with the chair and bruises all over her body,but still she have her cheerful and cute smile.....

Alex:"How the hell you all reached here!?"

Black:"You know,that's the advantage of being a most powerful mafia!"(wink)

Alex:"You surely gonna die by my hands!"(smirk)

Ice:"Tsk.tsk...you think you can?"

Rm:"Then try us!"

Author's pov........

With that they all got busy fighting with Alex and his man.....................

Black:"Are you ok?"

He asked y/n as soon as he open her up...

Y/n:"Super duper fine!!"

He look at her all bruises and spoke again.....

Black:"Really?"

Y/n:"yes,yes! It's nothing chill"

Black:"Ok if you say-"

Y/n:"Look behind!!!!"

The man was about to stab Soobin but our y/n was way fast then the man and soobin.she put his hands on Soobin's shoulder for support and kick that man hard which make the man fell on the ground a far away.....

Y/n:"Ouch!!!"

Black:"What happened?"(worry)

He look at her left leg which have a stabbed mark.....

Black:"The fuck!! How dare that fucking Alex stabbed you!!!"

He said and get up to go to Alex and give him a hard punch and he did! He give him a hard punch over and over again.......

Black:"You are dead today!"

He take out his gun and ready to shoot him but again the fog take over in the room,no one can see anything as they got worried, worried for their y/n!
'What if that jerk again take y/n with him?'