cht 23

Yoongi:"Let's sleep!"(smile)

Maknae/y/n:"Hyung/oppa!! Can't you think anything else rather than sleep!!!!!"

Yoongi:"I just said what I wanted to say"

Jhope:"Oki.....but what can we do now!!???"

Everyone was thinking to do something better as everyone was bored but no one is getting a nice idea to do something!!

Time skip

It's been an half an hour that we all are sitting and thinking what to do.........all of a sudden mom came and called me which make all of flinch...

Mrs Kim:"Y/n I want to talk with you"

Y/n:"For what?"(cold)

Aishh!! Y/n can't you talk nicely with her after all she is your mother who didn't gave you birth but raised you!!

Mrs Kim:"Just come with me"

I nodded and look at others as they already were looking at with a questionable face that 'why mom wants to talk to me and why she is serious??'
I just shrugged and went with to her room...................

Time skip
BTS's pov

We all were sitting watching/scrolling our phones and y/n still didn't came we are curious to know what mom wants to talk with her cuz it's taking her so long what- we come back to earth when we heard some heavy footsteps it was y/n and....and SHE IS CRYING!!! WHY????
Before we could ever approach her she dash out off the house we stood up to follow her but mom...

Mrs Kim:"DONT NEED TO FOLLOW HER!! SHE IS NOT A KID!! LET HER GO"

Jin:"But mom-"

Mrs Kim:"DIDNT YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID!!!? GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!"

We still didn't move we were thinking to obey mom's words or follow our sister as it's already dark outside!!

Mrs Kim:"I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!!"

She yelled on us and having no other option we went to our rooms not our room we went to jin hyung/my room.........

Jhope:"What happened??"

Jungkook:"Why she was crying??"

Taehyung:"And why mom was angry like hell??"

Jimin:"What happened between them??"

Namjoon:"How can we know!"

Jhope:"but we have to find! What happened between them"

Jimin:"We know that they always talk cold to eachother but why?? Why they talk to eachother coldly??!"

Taehyung/Jungkook:"Do they hate eachother??"

BTS:"If yes........then why????"

Yoongi:"Look we can find that later but now we have to find y/n!! We don't where has gone??!"

Meanwhile

I dashed out off the mansion,took my bike then drove off but I don't know where to go I was just driving while tears are escaping from my eyes....
Is that true???
Dad dies because me???
Is she right???
Should I leave every one??
Do I am the reason of his dead???
But how?? And why??
My mind is whole mess up!! I don't know where I am going I am just driving!! And these all questions are roaming in my mind!!..
I spotted Han river park..