cht 85

Rika:"Oppa is a mafia??"

Yuna:"This can't be true!!?"

She run towards y/n,and grab her collar.

Yuna:"Tell me it's a lie!?? He can't do such things!!"

She fell on her keens as y/n get on her keens as well.

Y/n:"Yuna,I don't want to hurt you like this,but pls try to understand.I'm doing this for innocent people,who's properties and Landes are getting snatch away from most dangerous and heartless Mafia in chicago,Jaguar"

She hug her to comfort her.

Y/n:"Who's under Alex work"

Yuna:"Bu-but how can he do that? I could never think my boyfriend who is my fiance now,will ever do such things like this!??"

Y/n told one of her guard to bring water for Yuna.

Y/n:"He had chosen a wrong path, Yuna,but I'm sure he loves you so much! More than anything!"

Yuna:"What's the reason to love me? When the thing i hate the most is what my boyfriend doing!?"(cry)"I don't want this relationship!"

She was about to take out her engagement ring,but y/n Stopped her in middle.

Y/n:"Are you out of your mind!!? Don't do such crazy thing like this!!"

Yuna:"No!! He broke my heart,Snow! He broke my heart!!"

She again started to cry messy as Rika come to her sister,and hug her.Suddenly they heard a man's voice behind them.They trun to look back,and Alex on the door.

Alex:"I'm sorry Yuna.pls forgive me"

He walk towards them as y/n get up and give him space to go towards them.When he was about to touch Rika,Yuna yank his hand.

Yuna:"Don't touch her,bastard!"

Alex felt hurt to hear this from her.

Alex:"Yuna,pls...I don't know they will kidnap you guys too-"

Yuna:"You don't know!!?? Alex you don't know! That I hate mafia stuff! But you still chose to do this!? Chose to go on this wrong path!?"

Alex:"All I see was money,Yuna that will give us happiness.I do-"

Yuna:"Money can't give us happiness,Alex!! It can't!"

Alex:"Forgive-"(scoff)"I don't deserve your forgiveness either"

He stands up.

Alex:"Always remember I love you,Yuna,I love you so much,and that will never end,never ever"

He smile,and look at his little baby.

Alex:"Hey pumpkin"

He called Rika by her nickname that he gave her and always call her by.

Alex:"Always do your best! in everything whether it's your exam, homework,house work or anything.Don't give up!.....Most important,remember oppa always love his pumpkin,and will support her at any cost no matter what!"

He give her a beautiful smile before turning towards y/n.

Alex:"I'm ready to tell you everything"

Y/n:"Let's go"

Yuna:"Alex!!"

Alex quickly turn towards her.

Yuna:"Whe-Where are you going?"

Alex:"To fix everything"(smile)

Rika:"Oppa,are you leaving us??"(tears)

Alex was about to say,but y/n interrupt him.

Y/n:"No Rika,your oppa will come back soon to you,and then he will take you on a date with him,which he promised to you"(wink)

Rika/Alex:"How you know that??? That was secret between us!??"

Y/n:(Chuckle)"Well,I have my ways"

Yuna:"Pls take care of yourself,Alex"

Y/n:"Don't worry.I will bring him back safely"

Yuna:"I trust you,Snow"

Y/n nod at her,and walk out off their place with Alex and Yeonjun.

Alex:"Ummm Snow??"

Y/n:"Hmm?"

Alex:"Do you have any boyfriend?"

Y/n was about to say something,but Yeonjun spoke before her.

Yeonjun:"What do you mean huh? Why does that matter to you?? You already have girlfriend!"

Alex:"Hey! I don't mean that,and I'm loyal to my girlfriend!"

Yeonjun:"Then why'd you asked??"

Alex:"Because...whomever she will date,and whoever be her boyfriend or husband will be Lucky to have her.She is so kind,even tho she is known to be heartless and curel mafia queen"

Y/n blush thinking about someone.
'Good thing,I'm wearing mask,so on one can see me blushing' she thought in her mind.

Alex:"Also,your eyes are beautiful,Snow"

Yeonjun:"Will you stop flirting with her?"

Alex:"Why are you getting jealous? It's not like you are her boyfriend,are you?"

Yeonjun and y/n both blush hard at this point.

Y/n/Yeonjun:"No!!"

Alex:"But...I thought you guys are"(shrugs)

Y/n:"No! We are not!"

Alex:"You guys kinda look like one"

Yeonjun and y/n make eye contact,and look away after few seconds feeling awkward.

He erase the awkwardness Yeonjun change the topic.

Yeonjun:"Tell me about Jaguar's whereabouts"

Alex took a deep breath,and spoke.

Alex:"They are doing all this for wang and koo.They both threatened them saying they will kill their family if they don't do what they said to,and I was including in that.Belive me I would never get agree if they don't threatened us like that.I know I do many wrong things like selling girls,but I could never kill someone for their property!"

Yeonjun:"It's ok bro.I gusse i would do  same.if I was at your place"

Y/n:"I will never let you do that!"

Yeonjun:"What!?"

Y/n:"A-As a friend,I'm saying that as a friend.....don't think to much"

Alex get sure that there is something between them.

Alex:"Have you guys ever go on a date? With someone?"

They both shook their heads as 'no' simultaneously.

Alex:"Then you guys should go together"

Y/n:"Can we focus on our work?"

Yeonjun:"Let's get going"

Y/n was about to sit behind Yeonjun on his bike,but she stopped in the middle.

'It will be awkward to sit now!!?? Why Alex have to bring this dating thing!?' She said in her mind.

Yeonjun:"Come on"

Alex:"Wanna sit with-"

Yeonjun dead glare at him making him shut his mouth immediately.