cht 54

As they said,they didn't allow me to take Eunwoo with me on bike so Taehyung come with me on my bike and he went with oppas.......... Taehyung is the one who is driving the bike..

Y/n:"Have you ever fall in love?"

I asked him out of nowhere

Taehyung:"Don't tell me you are in love with someone!!"

Y/n:"No!! I'm not in love.... I just asked because I wonder about that"

Taehyung:"And why is that tho?"

Y/n:"Ummm,because you are so handsome I mean not only you,you all are so handsome,cute,kind, lovable and caring,so I always wonder why you guys don't have a girlfriend?"

Taehyung:"It because we never find our type of girl"

Y/n:"Whats your type?? I'll fine a girl for you!"

Taehyung:(chuckle)"I don't really have a particular type,but yeah she have to be someone........who will look after my family, respect them,care for them and love them and If you say,they are so many girls in our university,so know that they are not my type,they all roam around rich and handsome boys and then leave them like they are no one to them,they all are just sluts"

Y/n:"Nor I'm telling you to date one of the girl in our university, because i know very well about them and their intentions"

Taehyung:"That's goes for you too...don't date any boys in our university,it's not like all boys are same who will just use you for your looks,some boys date for marry girls not just use them and throw"

Y/n:"Okay boss!"(Smile)

We reach university as I climb down from the bike then Tae did

Taehyung:"And,If you ever fall in love with someone then tell me about him"

Y/n:"So that you can kill him,right?"

Taehyung:"No pabo! If he really loves you and you too did,so I would like to take his test to see,if he really loves? Will he take care of your like us or better than us?.....and if passed in everything then I will let you date him!"(smile)

Y/n:"Means others will also let me date him!"

Taehyung:"I never said that,i just said I will allow you.i don't know about them,but I'm pretty sure they will too agree if they also find him good for you"

Y/n:"Hmm,well I don't think I will ever fall in love with someone"

Taehyung:"So till then you are my girlfriend!!"(wink)

(University act,know right)

He ruffle my hairs as we saw others also came...

Jimin:"Let's go"

We walk in and saw IU,Soobin and Yeonjun

Y/n:"Hey guys!!"

IU/Soobin/Yeonjun:"Heyy chipmunk!"

My oppas already went for their classes after saying hi to them.Eunwoo stay with me as he is new here and he and I have the same class with my crackheads..

Yeonjun:"Who is he,y/n?"

IU/Soobin/Yeonjun:"Is he your boyfriend!!!??....and if yes then why you didn't told us about him!!? Aren't-"

Y/n:"What the-who told you he is my boyfriend!! He is my friend!"

Eunwoo's pov...

She didn't address me as her bodyguard instead he said I'm her friend...she is so good

IU:"Ohhh"

Soobin:"Then you should have told us before"

Y/n:"You didn't let me speak!"

Yeonjun:"Ok,ok.........Choi Yeonjun her besties"

He said like he is trying to make me........jealous? But why??

Eunwoo:"Cho Eunwoo"(smile)

Soobin:"Choi Soobin,nice to meet you and yeah I'm her bestie too"

Eunwoo:"Nice too meet Soobin"

IU:"Iu-"

Y/n/Soobin/Yeonjun:"Lee Jieun not IU,her name is lee Jieun"

IU:"I told you guys I dont like my name!! I prefer IU!!"

Y/n/Soobin/Yeonjun:"But we like"

IU:"Then keep your name 'Jieun'!!"

Y/n/Soobin/Yeonjun:"Thnx,but we like our name the most"

She was about to say something but I interrupt her...

Eunwoo:"Umm it's ok Jieun-"

IU:"IU!!!"

Eunwoo:"Yeah IU,leave it now don't fight"

Soobin:(sigh)"Anyways,you are welcome in our team Eunwoo,If you want to"

Eunwoo:"Really??"

Y/n:"yeah,this bunny boy is our leader of our team called 'Blackies'..."

['Blackies' is their university group name like BTS have..]

Eunwoo:"Sure! I would be glad if I be in your group"

Yeonjun:"Ok then let's go to our class"

We that we walk towards our class,I'm walking beside y/n but suddenly someone holds my hand from behind as I turned back to see........a girl,but she somehow looks familiar to me

Eunwoo:"Yes?"

??:"Eunwoo dont you remember me?"

Y/n:"You know her Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo:"Nope"

??:"I'm park mina! Remember your girlfriend"

What!?? She is park mina,whom I used to love!? And even she was my girlfriend..
But I started to hate her when I saw her kissing some other guy and broked up with her..

IU:"Girlfriend??"

Yeonjun:"Really??"

Y/n:"She is your gril-"

Eunwoo:"She was my girlfriend and Now I don't like her nor I know her"

I jerk her hand and said coldly...

End of Eunwoo's pov...

Ohh! I dont know he can talk coldly too
He looks kinda hot when he talks coldly

Mina:"Don't say like that"(tear)"I still love you,Eunwoo"

Eunwoo:"But I don't love you"(cold)

Mina:"Pls Eunwoo dont do-"

Eunwoo:"We are getting late for our class,let's go y/n"

He holds my hand and started to walk towards our class following my other friends..

[Note:this make mina to burn in farm, because now she thinks that y/n also stole Eunwoo from her.....but who will tell her that Eunwoo was never hers]

Mina:"I'll make you mine again,Eunwoo!!"(whisper yelled)

Lunch time..

IU/Yeonjun:"was she saying truth?"

Soobin:"She really was your girlfriend?"

Y/n:"It's ok if you don't wanna tell us"

Eunwoo:"No,no I'm fine I can tell you guys"