cht 113

I rub the pencil lightly on each and every page.

Jin oppa always write dark,there are might some stain of dark writing on the pages of back page where he wrote it.

C'mon.....I know it will work.....Pls!

After rubbing lightly on some pages.I finally got it.

Y/n:"YES!!! Got it,got it,got it!!! Xxx place! Let's go!"

Taehyung:"I love you,princess! You are really smart!"

He kiss me excitedly on the cheeks.

Y/n:"I know,right!"

We both rush downstairs carefully,not wanted to catch anyone's attention.

[Author's pov..]

They drove off on Taehyung's bike.

The place is around 40 mins away from their house,and it took them 25 mins to reach there because of how speed Taehyung drive.

Taehyung:"Now where?"

They climb down from the bike.

Y/n:"The address is right"

Taehyung:"What if he wrote other place address for something else,and we took it instead of the actual one?"

Y/n:"Let's.....Check around this place"

He nod,and follow her around the place.

They check every alley,every thing they saw.

Taehyung:"He is not here!"

Y/n had a feeling that this is the right address.They didn't took wrong address.He much be here.

Y/n:"He is"

Taehyung:"What!? We check every single alley here! But we didn't find him! How-"

Y/n:"Not every alley"

Taehyung:"What!???"

Y/n:"There is one alley,we didn't check"

Taehyung:"So let's-"

Taehyung got interrupted by a sound which seems like gun shoot.

They both look at each other,and runs towards the sound of the gun shoot,tho it's totally away from the alley they were supposed to check,but they still run towards there.

There were 10 mans beating someone.The person tried his best to fight back,but seems like he can't.

They hide behind the wall,and saw them from the distance.

Taehyung:"What's going on?"

He whispered from behind her.

Y/n:"You have eyes! They are beating someone!"

Taehyung:"I Know that too! But why they are beating him? And who is he?"

Y/n:"How would I know!"

Taehyung groan angrily at her.

The light fell on the beating person's face,and they both got to finally see who the person is.

Taehyung:"Shit!!"

Y/n/Taehyung:"It's Jin!!"

Before they could run over to Jin.They saw a man take out a knife to stab Jin.

Y/n:"No!!"

Y/n and Taehyung both run towards Jin,but Y/n was fast than Taehyung,but still not enough fast for the man to stop him stabbing Jin.He stabbed him.