cht 41

Y/n:"What the fuck!!! Mine what you want now!!!!???"

Why she have to come always when I'm angry or already annoyed!

Mina:"I want you to stay away from my jungkook!! You already snatch Taehyung from me now leave jungkook! You slut!"

Y/n:"who are you to order me huh!!? I'm not gonna do anything!! Now get your fuck out from here!!"

Mina:"What do you think you are huh!?"

Y/n:(scoff)"A queen bitch!"

Mina:"Watch your mouth bitch!"

Y/n:"That's my mouth and I can say anything I want,if you have problem then get your ass away from here!!"

Mina:"You are such a ugly bitch!"

Y/n:"Sorry,Are you taking about yourself?"

She was about to slap me but I held her hand and slap her instead...

Y/n:"527 million dogs in this world and you think I need you?.......get your ass away from her before I do something which you regret!!"

Mina:"I hate you bitch!!"

Y/n:"Hate me? Oh well,I'm still gonna do my thing so I really hope it annoys you more!"

Mina:"Shut up!!"

Y/n:"Give me a example of shuting up"

Mina:"I see later!!"

Y/n:"No bitch go and die!"

She just Strom out from here as all my brothers come running to me..

Jimin:"Are you ok?"

Y/n:"yeah"

Jungkook:"You literally became Yoongi hyung y/n"

Taehyung:"Yeah! That was hot as hell!"

Yoongi oppa and I high five eachother and wink...

Yoongi:"That's like my girl!"

Yeonjun:"Y/n are you really ok?"

Y/n:"Yes Yeonjun don't worry"

Soobin:"But you still-"

Y/n:"First let me change guys"

IU:"yeah! Go and change it then we will talk about it"

I nodded and went to change my dress...

Our university has already end and now we are at home.Im really ignoring their questions about Kai well till now only Yeonjun saw him and knows about him, jungkook also saw even Jimin oppa also but they really don't know about him and me only Yeonjun,Soobin and IU knows but the thing is that they both haven't seen him but if they see him then I'm sure they will not let him come near me and if he did then he is surely die by them.........I'm really glad that care for me that much,they really can do anything for me.........

Taehyung:"Hey princess! What are you thinking?"

Y/n:"Oh! Actually I'm getting bored"

Taehyung:"Oh,well you don't have to now coz I have your friends over here so that we can have a sleep over together"

He smile and sit beside on the couch..

Y/n:"really!??"

Taehyung:"Yep!"

Y/n:"Aww!! You are the best oppa!! I love you!"

I said and side hug him on which he also hug me we stay like this for a while cuz I need it,I always feel safe in his embrace not only his I feel safe in my all brothers embrace Including Soobin and Yeonjun also.they are my safest place in this world and IU also she is like my older sister,I can share anything with her,not worrying  about getting judge on anything..... having friends like them and bothers like them is hard to get in this generation but I'm happy to have them and I'm gonna protect them no matter what!!!...
I didn't realise when I sleep in Taehyung's oppa embrace and he too,we both sleep while cuddling eachother...................................