cht 99

Author's pov..

She charge at him with a punch,but before she could reach him someone punch her in face making her fell down.

Alex:"Snow!!"

Alex come running towards her,and help her to get up.

There is girl standing tall in front of them,and the one who had punch y/n.

She looks like the exact age as y/n.she has a long blonde hair,and her eyes shape are almost almond.They can't see her face because she is wearing a mask like them.

The man spoke who seems like a leader of the team,and the man at whom y/n has charged a punch.

Leader:"Chae..! Glad to see you!"

The young girl who is tied up make some noise behind them as the girl named Chae looks at the girl pittyful face,and to her luck no one noticed her sad glaze at that girl.

Chae:"Snow, I've heard about you a lot"

Y/n:"I didn't heard about you"

Chae:(groan)"Then hear now! I'm.the most-"

Y/n:"Sorry,but I don't have time for that bullshit!"

She punch chae,and the war begins.

They are two and the enemies are almost 20.

Y/n took chae while Alex fight others.

Chae:"You are really powerful"

Y/n:"Thnx"

She kicks her,but chae dodge it and twisted y/n's leg making her fell on the ground.Chae sit onto her stomach and landed some punch on y/n's face which make her lips and mouth to bleeds.

Chae:"My goal will complete,today! I'll kill by my hand!"

She takes out the knife from her waist band,and attack on y/n directly towards her chest.

Automatically y/n hold the knife,and when her plam got in touch with the Sharpe object she yell in pain.

Y/n:"AHHHH!!!"

Chae:"JUST DIEE!!"

Alex:"Snow!"

Before Alex could run towards
y/n.The leader punch him and busy him with fighting with him,so that chae can her complete her task.

Y/n kick chae off her,and hold her own wrist.

Y/n:"You are dead,chae!!"

She run towards her and punch her so hard twice-no not twice maybe more then twice.

Then she kicks her maybe more then thrice.

Y/n:"Tell me where is Mrs Kim Suzy!!?"

Chae:"She's in South korea!"

Alex:"How can we trust you!?"

Chae:"Then don't trust me! I'm not even telling you to trust me! I just said what the truth is!! She's in South korea!"

Y/n:"Where she is in south korea!?"

Chae:"That I don't know!"

Alex:"Don't lie!!"

Chae:"I'm not laying!"

Y/n:"Tell us-"

Suddenly the room got filled with fog,and no one is able to see anything.

When the fog disappear the leader,chae and the girl were nowhere to be seen.

Y/n:"They runaway!!"

She kicks the unconscious man angrily.