Cht 66

Y/n:"C'mon y/n do fast!!"

I take some comfy outfit and fastly change into that after taking a quick bath.............

Y/n:"Thank God I wore full sleeves night t-shirt,or else oppas can see my wound and will get a suspicious on me"

Now I have to get to bed.... before I could run to my bed my door open revealing Jhope oppa.
Shit!! What he is doing here!??

Jhope:"Princess didn't you sleep?"

Act like you wake up for pee!! Have your lazy face on!!.
As I said I put my eyes half close acting like I'm sleepy and just got up for pee.

Y/n:"No oppa"(yawn)"I just got up for pee"

I lazy walk towards my bed,cover myself with my duvet.

Y/n:"You? You too didn't sleep,did you?"

Jhope:"I was just going to sleep so i thought to take a look at you"(Smile)

Y/n:"Oh! Ok good night oppa I'm so sleepy"

Jhope:"Good night princess,sleep well"(Smile and left)

Pff! That was so close..........I can't keep doing this,and can't lie too.....one day they surely get to know that I'm Mafia queen,and maybe they will hate me? For not telling them that before?......

Next day..

Namjoon:"Heyyy!! You dummy!! Get up!"

Y/n:"What's wrong?"(Open one eyes)

Namjoon:"Get up!! It's time for university. I've been trying to wake you up!"

Y/n:"Let me gusse....since 15 mins, right?"

Namjoon:"30 mins!!"

Y/n:"Oh! What's the time?"

I got up and sit straight..

Namjoon:"7:45"

Y/n:"Oh!-wait what!!? 7:45!!! I'm getting late!! Why you didn't wake me up before!!?"

I runs towards washroom without waiting for his reply..

Namjoon:"I was trying to wake you up since 30 mins!! But you didn't wake up! That's not my fault you idiot!"

Y/n:"Shut up! Are you ready?? And do others already went?"(shout from washroom)

Namjoon:"Yes I'm ready and they already went,it's just you and me"

Y/n:"Ok I'll be ready in mins!"(yell from washroom)

Namjoon:"Fine,I'm downstairs"