cht 90

Jimin:"So,you are saying he was a fake Willam?"

Jungkook:"The one,with whom we met first?"

Y/n:"Yes,he was a fake Willam"

Namjoon:"How you know that?"

Y/n:"I just felt suspicious,when he asked us about our plan to enter in that bar where Alex will be"

Yeonjun:"So she lever her spy bug there,and when we listen to his conversation with his boss"

Y/n:"That time we know that he was a fake Willam,and then we went to his house"

Taehyung:"How you managed to get in his house?"

Y/n:"I told Yeonjun to take him with you for some time,so that I can search his house"

Jhope:"You let her go alone,Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun:"Belive me,Hyung.I was not letting her go! But insist me"

Y/n:"Yep,and I found a serect basement like it's shows in horro movie!"

Jungkook:"Aren't you felt sacred to go in? I bet you was scared!"

Y/n:"Hehe....I was scared,but still I went in and found real Willam"

Jin:"So who was the fake Willam?"

Here,my brother,Yeonjun,Alex and I are talking about our mission,and how to move forward with a proper plan.yes,Alex is with us,and also he is at our hostel's room as he already got discharged.

Alex:"It was me"

He said with guilty.

Y/n:"But now he is with us,so don't worry we can open up with him"(smile)

Alex:"Thnx for trusting me,y/n"(smile)"but guys if you mind.....can you all introduce yourself to me?"

Oh! Yeah.he don't know anyone's name except mine and Yeonjun's,and also he didn't see our face which is find of importance 'cause if he is with us then he should know us without our mask.

Everyone look at me as I nod at them.they all take their masks off.

Namjoon:"I'm kim Namjoon aka RM,and the leader of Bangtan team"

He raise his hand for a handshake as Alex accept it with a smile.

Alex:"I always appreciate you,and your plan Mr namjoon"(smile)"even tho we was rival,but still I like how you plan,and it always get success"

Namjoon:"Thnx"

He sit back on his sit as Jin oppa stands up to introduce himself.

Maknae/Y/n:"Hyung/oppa pls give a formal and simple introduction"

Jin:"That's simple too!"

He look at Alex and spoke as maknae and I share a look before rolling our eyes.

Jin:"Kim Seokjin world wide handsome aka RJ,and the oldest one"

Maknae/Y/n/Yeonjun:"We knew that!! We knew that you will say this only!!! You will never change hyung/oppa!!"

Jin:"As if I'm trying to!"

Alex:"Hello Mr Jin"(smile)"nice to meet you"

Jin oppa nod and sit back on his sit.

Jhopa:"Kim Hoseok aka mang"

They both shake their hands.

Alex:"Nice too meet you,Mr Hoseok"(smile)

Jhope:"Just call me Jhope"

Alex:"Ok"

Yoongi:"Kim Yoongi aka Suga"

Alex:"You are the top second hacker in the world!! I can't belive I'm seeing Kim Yoongi the best hacker in the world!!"

He happily shake hand with yoongi oppa.

Jimin:"Kim Jimin aka JM"(smile)

Alex:"Hey Mr Jimin"

Taehyung:"Kim Taehyung aka V.you better don't break or trust or else I'll break you neck"

He said with his husky,deep voice and cold eyes giving me Shiver in my spine.

Y/n:"Umm op-oppa thats ok.you don't have to give that dangerous stare.Tahts enough for people to shut their mouth"

He chuckle at me,and turn to Alex with his cold eyes on e again.
Woh! What a duality dude!

Taehyung:"I belive my sister,and thats the only reason you are standing here or else I would have killed you till now"

I stand up from my place and make tae oppa to sit on his sit because he scaring the shit out of that innocent soul! Alex.

Alex:"Du-dude your brother is so dangerous.pls someone remind not to mess up with him"

He spoke from my behind almost whispering.

Y/n:"He is just like this with new people.once you know him,you will know how caring and lovely he is"(smile)

Alex:"If he give this type of vide.....I bet no one will want to know him!"

Y/n:"Chill dude chill"

Jungkook:"Kim Jungkook aka JK.The second youngest"(smile)

Alex:"Hey Mr Jungkook,nice to meet you"(smile)

Y/n:"So,it's my turn"

Alex:"Yes,it's your turn beauty"

I chuckle at the name he called me by and raise my hand for an handshake.

Y/n:"Kim y/n aka Snow,and the youngest one"(smile)

Alex:"Your name is as beautiful as your face,y/n! You are soo beautiful-"

Yeonjun:"Choi Yeonjun aks star"

He take Alex's hand from mine and so handshake with him.

Alex:"I didn't ask you to introduce yourself,not yet"

Yeonjun:"But I did ok..? So can we move onto our plan?"

I get back to my sit which is in between Yoongi oppa and Jimin oppa.

Namjoon:"We have to find Jackson"

All x except Yoongi & Joonie:"Jackson!? He is here???"

Yoongi:"Yes,he is here"

Namjoon:"And it's a good chance for us to kill him"

Jungkook:"We will not kill him"

We all look at him with frown eyebrows.

Jungkook:"I mean,we can catch him,and spit the secret out about Kai form him.he is his bestfriend"

Jimin:"I agree with Jungkook"

Yeonjun:"Yeah me too"

Y/n:"Where he is now?"

Namjoon:"You will find our about that"

Yoongi:"After all you are the top first hacker in the world"

I smirk at Yoongi oppa as he roll his eyes.

Y/n:"Leave it on me"

Yeonjun:"One more thing!"

All:"What's that?"

Yeonjun:"When we were hearing the conversation of fake willam and his boss he said something-"

I cut him off.

Y/n:"That's enough for today.we will talk about this later"