Chapter 5

Over the next few days I knew the police would be looking for me. I stayed out of sight and stayed out of school. I refused to go to foster care. Me and Leah was going to different homes anyways. But I'll do anything in this world to get my sister back.

I walked in the back of McDonald's and rambled through the garbage can. I did what I had to, to survive. I found food that was half eaten. I had no where to go and no money so I did what was needed to survive.

My dad was dead because of me and I felt no way at all. My mom was in jail and the house was locked up from the inside out so I couldn't break into our home because the way they use to abuse us they made it so there was no way we could escape.

I walked into family dollar and stole a hate and gloves set and some food. I met Alex at the park and he had some clothes for me. Me and Alex was in similar situations. Only difference is his mom didn't beat him she was a drug addict also. He said I could stay with them for a few but than it'll be right back to the streets cause they had one day to get out the house cause they was being evicted too.

All I know is we was all we had.

_________________
We started breaking into houses at night and stealing anything that could of been valuable to get us some money. We even stole out of stores. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into a year. Before we knew it I was 11 almost 12. Never went back to school and robbing just to get my way. Me and Alex was still homeless but we made an abandoned house our home.

Everything wasn't what it seemed to be.....our last break in cost us everything. That night was off I knew something was different. We broke into a house and got caught. We was shot at and arrested. Alex was actually shot in the leg. I made it out alive but got caught by the police. He went to the hospital and I want to juvie. I was sentenced to 3 years. I wouldn't see the outside again until I was 15.

On my 15th birthday I got out my Niggas in the inside got me some connects and I went right back to my old ways. Robbing anything moving. I ended up getting connected with this nigga name Black said if I moved some work for him he'd pay me good. I did... I started selling crack. It didn't last long I was booked and back in jail 6 months later. Did 2 years got out and went back a month later. I stayed in and out of jail back to back to back. I eventually got sent to prison once I turned 18 over possession of illegal drugs with intent to sell and two unregistered firearms. I became something everyone was scared off. I touched money and lost it. I had houses and cars and lost them. I had bad bitches all over me and a temper that couldn't be controlled. I caught my first body when I was 15. Kilt that nigga who shot Alex! After that I felt like I was unstoppable I caught bodies left and right. I was so trigger haply and nice with a gun they started calling me headshot and shooter cause any Nigga that step in my way it's over for.

Alex was always my day one Nigga. He been solid since the beginning. We did bids together and touched money together only Nigga I ever trusted with my life.

The jail doors slid open and Today was my 22nd birthday My life turned me into a cold monster!