Chapter 18

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I sat on my couch drinking and watching tv. I have made it to a point to become at peace with myself. Long as I stayed busy I stayed out my head and that's what mattered to me.

My phone started ringing and it was Leah. I haven't talked to her in a while. She was trying to make peace with herself as well about James. It was hard for me to be there for anybody because I wasn't even there for myself.

Hello! I answered.

Hi sissy umm I'm sorry to just drop by but I'm outside.

It's okay babe, here I come.
I hung up and got up to go answer the door. I sat my drink down on the island and answered it. I opened the door and she stood there with a half of smile and with a lady and her brother Derrick. I was confused on what the hell all this was.

Hi sissy! She smiled.

Hey! I moved to the side so that everyone could come in.

Sis this is my mom Lisa! She smiled introducing the lady. I looked at Leah as if she was crazy. "And you know my brother." "Ma this Brionna, James girlfriend."

Hi it's a pleasure to meet you! She smiled hard.

Umm I'm sorry I didn't know y'all was coming over, what can I do for you?

I wanted to talk to you regarding my son. From what Leah tells me here is that you aren't following his funeral arrangements that's made for him why not? She asked snotty folding her arms and with so much attitude.

Excuse you?

Sis my mom just wants to give him a nice funeral! Leah said stepping in.

We don't even have a body and I'm not just getting some damn casket or whatever the fuck and holding a fuckin funeral for him and he's not even physically there.

I tried to tell them Bri!

Well I'm his mother and what I say goes!

For who? Lady look I'm trying not to be disrespectful because I loved your son with my whole entire heart but you got me fucked up thinking your gonna come in my house and tell me what to do and what you want. When he was here he never even spoken of you since he was a child, so whatever YOU want is irrelevant.

Little girl I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to but I'll slap the fuck out you, I don't care who girlfriend you are. You're going to have some respect for me. Im his mother! Now I'm gonna need his house keys, his banking information and the funeral arrangements now.

BITCH! You ain't been in his life since he was a kid and then you ain't did shit but beat on him do drugs and suck dick! You couldn't of never thought you was getting some house keys or any type of money from him or his establishments. I'll rock yo fuckin world lady! Leah take yo mother out my house right now before it be a fall out between me and you and I hate to take it there!

Ma let's go! Derrick said grabbing her. "Bri I'm so sorry!"

No I'm not going no where! My baby deserves a nice home service you think you know everything lil girl and you don't. Now I may have been gone for a while but I'm here now and I want him to have a nice service.

LEAH!
Derrick pulled her out the door and Leah just stood there. "Bri I am so sorry I swear she said she just wanted to talk to you about maybe having him a service and I wanted her to meet you because you loved my brother and was his girlfriend oh my god I'm so sorry! She just showed up telling me how sorry she was and how his death really got to her."

Leah I am so pissed off right now just leave and don't ever bring that bitch around me again!

I'm so sorry Bri! Leah said with tears before walking out the door with tears in her eyes. That bitch just pissed me off so bad. That must of been a test cause I really wanna do her in bad. Weird ass bitch think she gonna get anything.!