Chapter 10

BRIONNA P.O.V.

What the fuck do this nigga want me to do? I asked Quan walking into the package room.

You can cook right? He asked breaking down a brick.

Why?

I need help! Look I don't trust not a soul in here that Nigga would have my head on a silver platter if something went wrong. I need your help.

What if I don't wanna help?

Dude I'm begging you. How much was he gone pay you before. I'm in charge of finances and I can pay you to cook this shit up for me.

It was 10 bands!

Ight cool!

A brick!

What?

Per pound!

What the fuck? Damn Ight, look let me get his approval on that shit first please just help me.

Pack it all up. And give me his burner phone and the bag he said was waiting for me.

Ight hold on. He started bagging everything up for me and put it in a black duffel bag. This shit was about to be a lot of work. He left the room and came back minutes later. He gave me a little black phone and had a huge black bag. I grabbed everything from him annoyed as fuck.

I'll call you when this is done.

How many days?

What?

How many days this gone take? I gotta get this shit out! These niggas is waiting.

I'll be in touch! I rolled my eyes and made my and left out. I placed everything in my trunk and pulled off. I still had keys to our stash out when I was doing business with my brothers. I drove an hour out and made my way to the stash house. I parked in the back and took everything I needed out.

I opened the black bag and it was full of 100 bills. This was my 2 million dollars. I smiled and closed it back up. I locked my car doors and went into the stash house. It was just how I left it. I went into the kitchen and dumped everything out. I turned the tv on and grabbed my bottle of henny. I haven't did this in a minute but it was like second nature.

After I got everything Situated I began to work. It was 2pm and I had a lot to do. I began to break everything down and separate it on how he liked his product moved. He sold grams, 8ths and pounds from what I could remember.

_____________________

It was 9pm the next day when I looked up from the table. My eyes was burning red. I been up more then 24 hours. I cooked crack, broke everything down and bagged everything up.

I cleaned the entire house before I left out. All I wanted to do was get home, shower then get in my bed!

Yo? Quan answered the phone.

Where you at?

Trap!

Bouta pull up. I hung up and got on the expressway. I needed this shit off my hands now. My eyes was so heavy and I was so tired.
I pulled up to the trap and Quan came right outside. I popped my trunk and took the bag out.

Here!

What's this?

Yo shit what you think it is

You not done already! He laughed taking it and opening it.

I am, you got my money?

He ain't call today but I promise you ima have that shit for you. You the goat for this!

Whatever you got to the end of the week and I want every single penny! I got back in my car and pulled off. As soon as I got close to home, Shooters burner phone started ringing. I was so fuckin annoyed.

Hello? I asked pissed.

Meet me at 64th and Monroe at the corner behind the school ! The male voice said before hanging up. I sighed deeply and pulled over popping my glove compartment open. I took my gun out and loaded the clip. I put one in the head and pulled off.

I pulled in the back behind the school and too black trucks was waiting. I tucked my gun behind my back and got out.

Which one y'all called me? I questioned leaning against the hood of my car. Nobody said anything they all just looked at me until moments later a man came walking out the building. He was so security up you'd thought he was the president.

Ms Smith sorry to keep you waiting! He smiled. "I'm Mr. Knockasobi!" He said introducing himself.

You can call me Bri! I said as I stood up to shake his hand. Mr. Knockasobi was one of the best in the game. He was a billion dollar Chinese kingpin who was apart of the mafia. I was stunned I was even meeting him right now.

Shooter must trust you a lot to had come meet with me.

Nun personal just business! I said licking my lips.

Well then let's talk business then. This bag goes to Atlanta and Miami and this bag stays. Tell him I said sales are very high and I'll take a million off the top. I'll give you a week. We'll meet right back here.

What if I fronted you your money up front?

I'd say your crazy cause it's impossible.

I went around to my trunk and grabbed my money out. I stuck my hand out to hand it to him and one of his body guards took it. "It's 2 million in there, I'd like to buy 10 more keys from you."
He looked me in my eyes as if I was bluffing but I wasn't. I knew I'd couldn't make a million off of his product and I had no intention on being late or fuckin this boy shipment and money up. But I do have interest in running my very own empire.

It's all there boss! Some guy said. He nodded his head and someone else walked out with another bag. I just spent two million dollars I had to get every single dime back of mine I just spent.

Nice doing business with you! He said as he lit his cigar.