Chapter 32

BRIONNA P.O.V.

My brother gave me 6 thousand dollars yesterday. I put it in a shoe box and put it inside my closet along with the gun he gave me. He wanted me to protect myself at all times especially living where I do and alone so he gave me another to keep on me.

I was rolling with him today to make some money. He had some shit he wanted me to do. I finished getting dress and doing my hair. I was gonna wear a pair of light blue distressed jeans, a black and gray washed graphic Selena Tee shirt, with my panda Jordan ones. I worse my hair down and curly. I did my make up and put on my jewelry. Stud diamond heart shaped earrings, a few gold chains, a few diamond bracelets, and my Apple Watch. I sprayed myself in perfume and I was about ready to go.

He texted me he was outside, so I grabbed my purse and left out. "GoodMorning hoe!" I smiled getting in the car.

I know you ain't calling nobody a hoe!

Yeah I am and it's you! I laughed.

Man speaking of hoes where yo friend Kyra?

I don't know some where with her man. She don't want you no more bro! She been in love for months! I laughed.

Mmmmcht crazy as hell that's my lil hoe, that nigga will fuck up soon and she'll come back to daddy!

You sound delulu. You ain't even want her!

Yes I did I just went to jail.

What? Bro you is a lie! (I busted out laughing) You did not want that girl had her chasing you and fuckin her when YOU wanted to! Lying ass! All y'all Niggas is the same.

I did want her! She was my bitch. Now she got a lil nigga is crazy.

Whatever bro! I laughed pulling my phone out. I had to text her the dumb shit he just said. Niggas always want you when they see you done moved on or not chasing they asses no more. Kyra use to be on Quan heels but he acted like he ain't fuck with her or wanna be bothered or just used her for shit.

Ight we here! He said pulling all the way in the back of some house. We got out and I followed him through the back door.

Yoooo! Quan yelled out as we walked into the kitchen.

The fuck is we doing here?

You gone learn how to cook! Yooo! He yelled again.

What nigga? A male voice yelled back. He walked into the kitchen and my eyes got wide and a huge smile came on my face. I ran into his arms almost knocking him on the ground. I hugged my brother so tight.

Hi baby! He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

I missed you so much! I had tears in my eyes. I don't know when the last time I seen Trey. I had both of my brothers right in front of me.

I missed you too! I heard what happened you good?

I'm fine! While he telling everything did he tell you he threw my phone out the window!

Nah he ain't tell me that! We both looked at Quan and he shrugged his shoulders.

That's what started everything! Him throwing my phone out the window.

Why would you do some dumb shit like that nigga?

Cause she do to much! Actually what started everything is her lil fast ass! She was fuckin with a nigga I told her not to.

Who?

The nigga Shooter I was telling you about...

Okayyyy relax it was just two dates!

Why you fuckin with some nigga name shooter?

I'm not!

Man whatever let's get this shit started, come on you bouta cook this crack up! Quan said taking off his sweater.

Bout that time baby sis! Trey said turning on the stove.