Chapter 55

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I looked at my self in the mirror and I was starting to have this glow about myself. I was 21 weeks pregnant today and time was flying. Today my family was gonna throw me a small gender reveal. I was on the edge of my seat to find out the sex of my baby.

I finished getting dress and I chose to wear this pretty white spaghetti strap dress with a heart neckline. I had on a pair of bamboo sandals and grabbed the matching purse. I did a simple
Half up half down with light curls. I did my make up
To a soft beat and glossed my lips. I was running late so I grabbed what I needed and left. I was starving but I wasn't gonna eat until I got there.

I pulled up to the venu and gave Valet my keys as I got out. Kyra met me outside smiling from ear to ear.

Oh you look cute! She smiled hugging me.

Thank you! I sang hugging her back.

Where's Shooter?

I don't know he wasn't home when I left. He didn't say if he was coming or not.

He'll be here I have faith in him.
We walked into the venue and this was the cutest thing I've ever seen. The theme was stitch vs angel. I was in such love because she knows I love stitch. It was so nice the way it was set up. I gave her the biggest hug.

Thank you for this! I smiled trying not to cry. I fanned my eyes trying to dry the tears. "You really didn't have to K!"

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know! I wanted to. Plus nothing is ever too much for my gbaby!

Dang you crying already! Sienna said smirking bringing in 5 gift bags and her man carrying in 6 boxes of diapers.

Shut up whore! And what's all this? You'd think this was the baby shower. I laughed.

Something like that!

Bae you should go into party decorating! This shit his came out nice! Quan said coming in with food followed by Trey.

Thank you baby! She leaned in kissing him smiling hard from ear to ear.

What's on the menu? I asked opening the container in his hand.

We got chicken, string beans, bake Mac, meatballs, rice, spaghetti salad, salad, chicken wing dip, fruit kabobs, carrots and celery cups, a cake, cup cakes, banana pudding, cookies with stitch and angel theme, cake pops, chips, and a variety of drinks!

Oh you was getting down! How much food did you make this looks like a lot for a small gathering!

Brionna hush your lips and stop complaining! Lexi said as she walked in. She had bags in her hands too with diapers and wipes.

My thing is if only Kyra knows the sex what's In all these bags? I laughed hugging her.

Just mind your business please! Sienna said shaking her head.

Oh while your in the decorating mood miss! I want you to decorate my wedding reception if we ever have one. I said as I stuck a fork in a meatball.

Stop being petty and you know I will.

I'm not being petty! I stuffed the meatball in my mouth as more people was showing up. They had gifts and boxes of wipes and diapers. It literally was about two stacks of wipes and diapers to the ceiling already. And it's not that many people here. I'm not complaining but damn. I can just imagine what my baby shower will look like.

Heyy! Leah smiled coming in with her gifts. I haven't spoken to Leah in I dont know how long. I feel like she been strangely keeping her distances and I didn't like that.