Chapter 25

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I sat straddling James as I rubbed his curly locs. I loved his hair like this. He grabbed my hips holding on to me as we looked each other in the eyes. Nothing in this world could take this feeling away from me right now. I leaned in and kissed him again as I giggled against his lips.
"I love you!" I smiled.

I know! He laid me back on my back hovering over me as his gold chains dangled in my face. I wrapped my legs around his waist laughing. "You ain't tired yet?" He laughed.

Nope! You know how long it's been, baby I'm just getting started.

Yeah ight, surprised you ain't tap out yet.

That happened one time!!! You was off a bean! I busted out laughing.

Lie again!

I'm not! I laughed. "It was one time."

Lying ass you been tapping out real bad for like a month.

Mmm don't recall, refresh my memory!

Oh you need me to do that! He licked his lips as I fixed his chains smirking. He started to get hard against my lips sliding right in. He kissed my neck while he stroked in and out slowly and deep. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as moans escaped my mouth. My back arched against the hardwood floor as I gripped the covers. He pushed deeper in me going faster. "Fuck!" Escaped my lips and into his ears as I pulled him closer to me.

You gone have my baby? He asked against my ear moaning.

Ye...yessss! Yes I'm gonna have your baby! He pulled out flipping me over. He pulled my hair back and went back in grabbing me by my neck and pulling my hair back. He was so deep in me! I screamed out in pleasure. He was so deep I tried to push him out a bit.

Nah, you need a reminder right?! So take yo dick baby stop pushing daddy out! He stroked as he grabbed my arm putting it behind me.

I'm bouta cum, daddy I'm bouta cum! My body was shaking hard as I creamed all over him. "I'm cumming!" I said over and over again as I could feel my body tense up falling to the floor as he kissed down my back.

Look at yo sexy ass taking all this!
I whimpered in pleasure as he slowed down stroking in and out.

Okay....you win!

You tappin out?!

Ye...yesss!

Say it, say daddy I'm tappin out.

Oweee daddy I'm tappin out.

Tell me you love me!

I love you daddy! Owee I love you, I love you, I love youuuuu! I'm bouta cum!

Come on keep cumming for me, you so pretty when you cummin. He moaned against my lips as he kissed me locking our fingers together I could feel him getting harder. "Fuck!" He moaned as he pulled back a bit. He started to go deeper and faster. He never pulls out but this time right now he didn't even try he just kept going deeper and harder nutting and I could feel all of it. I never thought I'd be happy to get nutted in but that shit felt so fuckin good. I missed fuckin my man so much.

Damn bae look what you made me do! He smirked pulling out and falling beside me.

I rolled over in his arms and he kissed my forehead. We laid here on the floor under the blankets as the fire place warmed us.

Why didn't you furnish the house? I asked carious.

Damn, I bought the land and built the house I gotta furnish it too! He asked with laughter.

Duhh muthafucka! I laughed turning to face him.

Nah I really just didn't get around to it, but then I figured it was something you could do. Add the final touches to it.

I have no idea!

It'll come to you when your ready, this yo house you can have it any way you want it!

Thank you baby! For everything. I reached up and kissed his lips.

I got you forever! He said as he looked me In my eyes.