Chapter 24

JAMES P.O.V.

I got home late as fuck. It was going on 12am. I been so tied up in my shit and what I had to do I ain't even speak to Bri today. I was hoping she was up cause I ain't seen shorty in two days.

I got out my car and as tired as I was I made it into the house. I smiled at my surprise of her putting away dishes from the dishwasher.

Hey! She smiled once she seen me.

You up late. I smirked sitting at the island taking my jacket off.

Yeah, I couldn't sleep thought I'd do the dishes and put them away.

You know that's what I gotta maid for right?

She shouldn't do everything now. I can clean up after myself.
Her saying that damn near made my dick hard. Bitches come in here like they hit the lottery showing how messy and nasty they are.
"Are you hungry or anything?" She asked leaning over the island.

Nah I ate already. Ma fault I ain't been around for the past few days I jie been busy as hell.

It's cool I'm not tripping. I did want to thank you in person for everything! I really appreciate you so much and soon as I can ima pay you back.

Pay me back for what? You good don't worry about it.

It's just that I don't want you to think I'm some broke bitch or something....

I don't think that!

Hear me out though. We went on two dates I had my shit together some what just was in a fucked up family and now I bet you look at me like I'm some fuckin charity case.

I don't! You good. Like I said don't worry about it.

But I can't not, not worry about it. Let me work for you!

What? I asked laughing looking up from my phone.

Listen I can make you a lot of money, trust me!

Just worry about you, I got this over here trust me.

You don't think I can?

Can what? Make me money? I know you more then likely can. It's just I rather have you home and shit.

Ughhh!

What? I asked laughing getting up.

Let me work for you!

How about I think about it? I kissed her forehead and smiled. "Goodnight beautiful!" I walked around her then went upstairs to my room. Man I missed my damn bed!

I got in a hot shower and took a nice long hot one. This shit felt so good on my body. I was sore as fuck. My back was on fire.

I got out and dried off. I put some lotion on and draws. I fell back into my bed and right when I was about to fall asleep my phone rang.

Hello! I answered without looking at the ID.

Who the fuck is the bitch you got staying with you? A female yelled.

Who the fuck is this? I asked confused looking at the number.

Oh you don't know my number or voice now? Yeah okay Shooter don't fuckin play with me.

Yo get off my line! I hung up the phone annoyed and tossed it to the side of the bed. Bitches get on my fuckin nerves.