Chapter 30

DANAY P.O.V.

Yo! I yelled at walking into my brother trap

What Nay? He asked looking up at me.

That nigga Shooter what he on?

What you mean?

What he on? Like what's up with his lil hoe?

Who the fuck is his lil hoe? Nay what is you asking me?

Nigga is he serious with his bitch or what?

Shit I don't know.... Why?

Put in a word!

Nah, he got a bitch! Why would you wanna fuck with him? That nigga crazy!

Just my type naw Nay he really ain't wrapped too tight. Nigga blew up a jail! That's how I met the nigga. He fuckin nuts you should stay away from his ass honestly. I don't wanna get on his bad side and get into it with the nigga cause y'all fucked around and got on bad terms or some shit!

Ain't nobody gone be on bad terms. I thought you was that nigga! What you scared for?

Did you not hear me? He fuckin crazy and from what I know his bitch ain't wrapped to tight either.

You know about her?

A lil bit? She like a doctor or nurse or some shit. She own the clinic over on 76th and Hunting st. She got a few other businesses. She had got picked up by the feds for like insurance fraud or some shit and they dropped her case. Word she ain't shit to play with. When he was in jail she ran his whole drug ring and added to it from here to Miami and Atlanta. Say she ain't scared to bus a clip either. So whatever you thinking about doing don't! She whoop yo ass that's on you land I ain't getting into it.

A bitch ain't gone whoop my ass I can tell you that right now. You acting like I said damn I wanna be with the nigga or something. I'm just tryna slide on his ass once or twist just test drive it see what it's like!

NAY!

Kidding! Maybe! I laughed jumping from the table knowing I was damn sure serious.

Danay I'm serious don't go messing with that man and fuckin up what I got going on.

Boy ain't nobody gone mess shit up! Is you gone help me get him or what?

Girl fuck no! Bye get out my face.

Okay I don't care! I rolled my eyes walking out the door slamming it behind me. He so annoying like he know he could fuckin help me! I just wanna fuck the nigga a lil bit damn.

Hey babes! My friend Tyra smiled coming towards me as she walked down the hall.

Hi bookie!

Yo I ment to call you yesterday, why you send a pic too the group chat of Brionna?

So everybody know this bitch but me?

You don't know who she is? Her nigga name Shooter, nigga crazy as hell!

Yeah I heard shit turn me on I want his ass!

That bitch Brionna ain't coming up off her nigga sis!

Wanna bet?

You is a mess D! Be careful bitch, cause that bitch ruthless and that Nigga Shooter ain't wrapped to tight either why you want him.

You know I love a good hood nigga and that nigga demeanor just screams he's that nigga. I love that, he the realest up in them streets! Did you know he blew a jail up? Bitch that's so cold!

Do you know why he blew the jail up? You really don't know about this nigga?

No why?

Some bitch in the jail got a hold of his number played a joke on him told him his bitch was dead while she was locked. Nigga went psycho lined that shit up with explosives he was suppose to be dead so I'm confused on how the fuck that nigga alive.

Some shit with Cortez I guess but damn he buggin like that over a bitch. Sus must got some good ass pussy! But mine better! I laughed sticking my tongue out as I walked away. "Ima get that nigga even more now!"

Girl be careful! She laughed walking back down the hall.

Everybody tryna tell me bout his hoe but I'm really like that too. What I want I get!