Chapter 19

JAMES P.O.V.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I honestly had a great night last night. I got up and my phone started ringing. I swear it was like niggas knew when I opened my eyes.

Yo! I said answering as I took a piss.

Where you at? Quan asked which who was on the other line.

Shit at home why?

Cause nigga did you forget we got that Shìt this morning with the nigga?

We got the what with the what? Nigga speak English!

Nigga the meeting and shit with the connect.

Oh yeah I got something to do reschedule that for me. I gotta go!

Reschedule? Naw Nigga whatever you got planned cancel that Shìt you know he hard as fuck to get in touch with.

I'm busy just handle it! I hung up the phone and sat it down on the sink and turned the shower on. I grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. Keeping them white and perfect. I jumped in the shower. I had about an hour before I be late to picking up shawty.

The hot water hit my body waking me completely up. It felt good as fuck. I washed then got out. I wrapped myself in a towel dried off.

"GoodMorning, I'll be headed your way in about an hour!" I texted Brionna. A few short minutes she texted back and said "I look forward to seeing you."

I walked in my closet looking for something to wear. I grabbed a fresh white tee, socks, and draws out. I grabbed a fresh pair of light blue distressed washed jeans, and an all white regular shirt. I grabbed my light blue and white Jordan 13's. I put on a few chains and some diamonds in my ear. I grabbed my Richard Millie with the light blue band and white diamonds. I sprayed myself In sauvage by Dior. I stood in my full body mirror looking myself over. I looked good. I put my switch on my gun, tucked it into on my hip and grabbed my phone and keys.

I jumped into my Cadillac XT6, hooked my phone up to my Bluetooth and pulled off.

When I pulled up she was actually getting out of a all white tinted out BMW. Oh she got it like that huh.?! She walked over to my truck getting in.

Hi GoodMorning! She said in a cute voice that made me laugh.

What you over booked dates? I asked laughing.

What? No! That's my brother! She explained quickly pointing to him as he got out his car. "And with that being said can you pull off before he come over here."

Yeah ight! I chuckled and put my truck in gear to pull off. "What's that about?"

What?

You ain't want ya brother to see you with me or somethin?

Ima put it like this. My brother likes you, think your a great friend and a good Nigga with motion but....

But I ain't good enough for his baby sister?

Basically in a nutshell......
He Thinks your too dangerous and you probably treat girls like shit, and I shouldn't get involved with you. He'd probably flip his shit if he just saw I was with you.

Do you think I'm dangerous?

Dangerous? Yes! A hoe ass nigga? Yes! But it's not that deep between us....I know you got bitches..

I don't have bitches! I laughed as I pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

Yeah okay, a bitch was about to get choke slammed the other day cause she wanted to be funny. And as fine as you are, yeah I know for sure you got bitches.