Chapter 34

BRIONNA P.O.V.

My hair and nails and stuff got done just in time. We had about 45 minutes left on the flight. Zeke gave me my outfit and I went into the back where the bedroom was and got in the shower. Yes this plane had a whole bedroom with a shower. I got out and dried off putting some lotion on and getting dress.

I chose to wear this cute blue and yellow and white two piece set. The top was like a bra that tied in the front and it had a long piece matching skirt to go with it. I slipped on some bamboo sandals with the matching purse. I had my diamond earrings in and a simple diamond B necklace. My hair was laid to perfection in a half up half down with a braid coming out the ponytail with sea shells and diamonds attached to it. My make up was done to perfection. My white toes with diamonds on it was so pretty. I did a basic white French tip to keep it cute and classy. Once I was done the plane was ready to land.

When I got off the plane the sun was shining bright and the air was hot. A black Benz waited with a man standing by the door. The flight attendant carried my bags off the plane and put them in the trunk. "Hello Ms. Smith, I'm Eric your driver. Welcome to Barbados." He said as he opened the door for me.

Hi, how are you doing? I asked smiling. I thanked everybody from the plane before getting in the car. It was a beautiful sight to see. I always wanted to come to Barbados. Eric drove for a little while before pulling up to this resort. The Ocean Club 4 seasons. It was so beautiful!

He opened the door and I smiled as I was stepping out the car. I seen my man walking out the door of the hotel. He smiled with his drink in his hand. "Weird way of asking me on vacation but I accept!" I laughed. "Hi baby!"

Damn you look good! He smiled spinning me around admiring me.

And so do you! What's the occasion?

Just wanna show you how much I appreciate you and you been a lil sick so I thought this might cheer you up a bit.

It definitely is, I needed a vacation! I smiled kissing him.

Yeahhh we both could. How was the flight? You look good as fuck!

First off that was raw as fuck how you got stylist and all that on a plane to do my hair, make up, and nails and shit all on a plane that's cold. And I loved every minute of it thank you so much!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. He took my hand and led me into the hotel. "Want a drink?"

Eww no actual the smell of alcohol is making my stomach turn no thank you! I gotta throw up just thinking about it.

You sure you okay?

Yes, I'm fine! Besides all that what do you have planned for us?

A lot...

Like?

You'll see! He smirked giving me a half a smile. As we walked through the hotel and the casino area I noticed it was really empty and quiet.

Why is it so quiet here? I asked as we walked out the back and to a patio that sat on the beach.

I may have or may have not rented the entire hotel out.

Excuse me? You did what!

Just feel like this is a special occasion and nothing is to good for you.

If you just want me to suck yo dick just say that!

Oh I definitely want you to do that, matter fact we can go do that now, just skip all this shit and go straight in. He laughed.

All you think about is sex you little horny freaky fuck! Why are you like this?

I don't know my mother didn't love me as a child!

Speaking of your mother....
He looked away when I spoke of her, like this topic was annoying him. "When are you going to let the people know your alive?"

Why?

Because I have something to tell you and only reason why I haven't told you yet is because I know how your going to react. I said as we walked down to the beach.

He stopped to look at me. "You cheat on me?"

No! The hell would you say that and why is that the first thing on your mind?

I don't know I just had to make sure.

And you call me crazy!

Everything else is irrelevant then. He said before he kept walking.

Not this James! He stopped and turned back around to me and started walking towards me. "What is it?"

I don't want this to ruin our trip....

Tell me or ima get mad then it will ruin the trip!

For real James can I not right now? I promise I'll tell you later when we get home. I'm looking forward to this right now baby.

BRIONNA!

Okay, okay, okay fine! A few months ago Leah showed up randomly unexpectedly with Derrick and your mother Lisa. This is right after everything happened like a week Damn near. I couldn't bring myself to give you a funeral because that shit was gone make it to real for me. Plus I wasn't giving you one and I didn't have a body that shit didn't feel right. Your mother then demanded me to give her your keys to your house and cars and bank account information and kept saying she was giving you a funeral wether I agree to it or not.

What? I hope you jawed that bitch!

That's not it....

It's more?

She showed up a few more times and even to the clinic...

And?

The other day she showed up.....James she pulled a gun out on me in front of all my staff demanding that I give her your stance again.

SHE DID FUCKIN WHAT? He yelled and his eyes damn near popped out of his head.

See this is why I didn't wanna tell you! I handled it.

Why the fuck you been ain't tell me this?

Because see how your acting?! And you ain't answered the phone or called me back until today.

I'm pissed the fuck off ! Fuck you mean this bitch pulled a gun out on you. I swear to god if anything would of fuckin happened to you..... what the fuck did she say exactly?

She said she would have her son harm me so bad that I'd wish I gave her all your shit. How I'm sitting on millions and I'm a gold digger.

Are you fuckin kidding me? I promise on my life ima kill that bitch!

She's your mom James you can't kill her!

Why the fuck can't I? I kilt my own father you think I give a fuck about that bitch? Yeah y'all got me fucked up. He yelled at me before walking away leaving me standing there.

Where are you going? I yelled after him.

I need a fuckin second to think! He yelled at me.
I walked back to the patio trying not to cry. I hated when he yelled at me. I felt like such a bitch. This is exactly why I didn't wanna tell him about this situation I knew he wouldn't be able to handle it. Now I ruined our vacation.