Chapter 3 Airplane & Swimming Pool

Nikky woke up once they were in air. He looked at his surroundings and squealed happily "aru plane, aru plane."

Aru smiled at him and brushed his hair which were now covering his face with his fingers "I know nikky, it's a plane. Look outside the window, you can see the clouds."

Nikky happily obliged and started to look outside. Arjun was looking at them. Aru was smiling at the little kid in his lap and pointing towards the clouds outside asking nikky what they look like.

After a few minutes nikky tugged at aru's sleeve to gain his attention. Aru looked at him "what happened champ?"

Nikky "nikky hungry"

Arjun heard that and came near them "tujhe bhookh lagi hai? Aaja kuch khate hai

Arjun heard that and came near them "tujhe bhookh lagi hai? Aaja kuch khate hai." He said gently while extending his hand towards nikky.

Nikky looked at him and buried his face in aru's chest and held on to him tightly. Arjun was confused at his reaction. Arhaan quickly looked at Arjun and shook his head and gestured Arjun to sit a little away from them. Arjun gave him a questioning look to aru.

Aru "wo abhi aapke saath comfortable nahi hai, pls aap abhi thoda door rahiye usse."

Arjun nodded and left. As soon as Arjun went aru pulled back and looked at nikky.

Aru "what happened champ?"

Nikky "stranger danger" He said pointing towards Arjun.

Arhaan held his hand which was pointing towards  Arjun and kissed it "it's ok nikky, he is friendly. I know him. You don't need to get scared." He coaxed him.

Nikky "uncle not stranger?" Nikky asked innocently.

Arjun was annoyed, it was the very first time someone called him uncle "oye tera uncle nahi hu main." He said looking at nikky.

Nikky once again buried himself in aru's chest.

Arhaan "pls can you not talk to him right now, let him get comfortable with you first."

Arjun annoyed "to isse bol mujhe uncle na bole. Uncle nahi hu main."

Arhaan rolled his eyes at Arjun's cute whining "aap nikky se around 23 saal bade ho, what else will he call you?" As asked.

Arjun "tujhe kya bulata hai ye?"

Arhaan "aru"

Arjun "ye tujhe bhaiya nahi bolta?"

Arhaan shook his head.

Arjun "kyun?"

Aru "aru is the very first word he learned to say. So i never asked him to call me anything else." He said proudly smiling remembering the day nikky spoke his first word, his name.