Chapter 20 Zombie Versus Dragon

In the morning  all started coming to the dining area for breakfast. Jeet was the first one to wish arhaan when the later reach there with nikky.

 Jeet was the first one to wish arhaan when the later reach there with nikky

Jeet "goodmorning beta." He said smiling  warmly at arhaan

Arhaan was still not fine with the events of last night but he replied "goodmorning jeeju" he said in an emotionless voice

Jeet "i am sorry for last night beta. I shouldn't have taken nikky out without informing you."
Arhaan just nodded at him and moved towards the dining table. Arjun saw all that and came near jeet.

Arjun "kyun itna pareshaan hai, jo hona tha ho gaya, raat gayi baat gayi. Just let it be."

Jeet "nahi yaar, i know i did cross a line. I shouldn't have done that."

Arjun "jeet yaar pls ye sab mat soch, everything is fine."

Jeet knew that arjun would never see bad in his actions but it was not about arjun this time but arhaan who was clearly not okay with his actions. He just smiled "chal breakfast karte hai."

All sat down to have breakfast. Both maan and jai also observed whatever happened  between jeet and arhaan but remained silent. Once jeet was done with his breakfast he started got up to leave for office arjun spoke to him.

Arjun "main ghar ho kar aata hu office"

Jeet "main sambhal lunga sab tu ghar par reh, Saturday to hai hi, take the weekend off."

Arjun "it will get too hectic for you jeet"

Jeet "yes but nothing that i cant handle, chal bye."

With that jeet said bye to all but when he said bye to nikky the later got up to give him a hug but arhaan held his hand "sit and have your breakfast nikky" Arhaan said sternly.

Nikky sat back and looked at jeet "bye jojo" he said sadly.

Jeet came forward,ruffled his hair "bye bachcha, have fun" he said with a warm smile and left.

Everyone saw what happened but none said anything. Arjun was furious with arhaan's behavior and decided to talk to him later about it. Once done arjun asked maan and jai to keep nikky occupied  for sometime and went to their room with arhaan. Once they reached inside the room arjun didn't waste any time and spoke to arhaan.