Chapter 28 No More Big Monkey

Next morning anirudh was discharged and arjun drove him towards jaisingh mansion. Though anirudh was relived after seeing nikky back but he can read the stress on his son's face clearly.

Anirudh "kya hua arjun? Itna pareshaan kyun hai?"

Arjun didn't wanted to bother anirudh with his troublesome thoughts "kuch nahi dad, i am fine. Aap to theek hai na ab? Koi problem to nahi ho rahi aapko?"

Anirudh "main bilkul theek hu but i can see that you are not fine. Bata kya hua?"

Arjun sighed "i am just worried about nikky dad."

Anirudh "kyun beta, nikky is back home. Aur yash ke dost ne bhi to kaha na ki birla's ke paas nikky ki custody nahi hai. Fir kyun pareshaan ho raha hai tu?"

Arjun "that's not the point dad. Birla's ke paas nikky ki custody chahe na ho par hamare paas bhi to nahi hai na."

Anirudh remained silent for a few seconds before speakingagain "itna pareshaan mat ho, sab theek ho jayega." He said trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince arjun

Arjun "i really hope aisa hi ho dad." He said and parked his car as they arrived at jaisingh mansion.

Aa soon as they arrived at jaisingh mansion they were greeted by jeet who informed them that vedant has gone to the airport to receive mr

Aa soon as they arrived at jaisingh mansion they were greeted by jeet who informed them that vedant has gone to the airport to receive mr. Khandelwal and both will be back soon. Like on cue vedant and mr. Khandelwal's car came in the view.

Arjun looked at the car and got nervous. His worry was apparent on his face. Jeet took a look at him and gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Pareshaan mat ho, everything's going to be fine."

Arjun nodded his head. Jeet was always able to calm him down, just his presence makes arjun confident no matter what the situation is but today was a different story. Arjun was scared to the core. He was once again feeling like an 18 year old who wasn't able to do anything when his brother, his child was snatched away from him. Arjun was sure if it wasn't for jeet's constant support he might have begged vedant to not to take away nikky from him. He knew he wouldn't be able to take another blow like that. He was so occupied by his fear that he didn't get to know when vedant along with mr. Sumit Khandelwal came near them and started talking.

Vedant and  sumit were standing in front of jeet, anirudh and arjun.

Vedant "ye Mr. Sumit Khandelwal hai, yash ke achche dost aur attorney. He will be reading out his will. Aur ye hai mr. Anirudh Shergill, Abhijeet jaisingh aur arjun shergill."

All accept arjun nodded at each other.

Sumit "Arhaan and Tanya along with mr shergill and arjun also needs to be present for the reading."

Jeet "wo dono andar hi hai, let's go inside."

Everyone started to go inside accept arjun. Jeet looked at him and gestured anirudh to take the other two inside. Anirudh understood and went inside with sumit and vedant.