Chapter 8 Guilt Or Hatred

As soon as Arjun left aru broke in to sobs and got lost in the past.

Flashback

5 years ago

Aru came back from hostel for his summer break and couldn't wait for the break to end. A month has passed but 15 days were still remaining. God knows how he will tolerate being here for that long. How would he ever be able to see his mother harming herself and the unborn child like this. His mother was pregnant and even at the tender age of 13 he can see that she is not taking care of herself. She goes hungry for the better part of the day. Somebody which is mostly yash forces her to eat something, to take her medicines, to sleep. Yash was always gentle with her but one can see that even he was loosing his patience now. Although aru has seen that yash tries to maintain his distance from his nani but this time he was even talking to her, requesting her to take care of navya. But today yash was furious at both the ladies. The three of them were in navya's bedroom and yash was talking to both of them. Aru wanted to ask navya if he can go stay at one of his friends house for the weekend but when he reached outside the room he can heard their voices. And what he heard changed his life.

Yash "main jaanta hu navya tum ye bachcha nahi chahti thi

Yash "main jaanta hu navya tum ye bachcha nahi chahti thi. And i am sorry for doing this to you par pls aisa mat karo. Doctor ne saaf saaf kaha hai ki agar tumhari sehat ko le kar laparwahi aise hi chalti rahi to hum ye bachcha kho denge and it can be dangerous for you as well. Pls navya apna dhyaan rakho, bheekh samjh kar sahi par ye bachcha de do mujhe. Pls."

Savita "Arre tum kyun bheekh maang rahe ho usse yash beta. Tum to iske bhale ka hi bol rahe ho. Aur patni hai ye tumhari. Tumhe baap banana iski jimmedari hai. Mujhe to ye samjh nahi aata ki tum dono ne itne shubh kaam me itni deri ki hi kyun."

Yash heard her and grew furious. This woman was the reason why all of them were miserable. It was she, her greed that has got them to where they are today. He is miserable, his navya is always depressed and if that is not enough they have an unborn child on the way which yash never expected and navya never wanted. He knew navya never wanted a child with him, she never liked it when he tried to come close to her. He tried giving her time initially but when he realised that although navya doesn't say anything but she doesn't want to be with him as a wife he made sure that he never touches her. His love for navya was never physical. Navya was like a holy flower for him. And he made sure that he treats her as such but in that one drunken night he has tainted his flower and made him fall in his own sight. If it were in his hand he would go back him in time kill himself for touching navya without her wish. He knows she never stopped him, not even once she told him to stay away but she didn't wanted to be with him either.