Chapter 24 Vaade Aur Yaadein

It was late in the evening when both ashwin and avantika reached Shergill mansion. As they reached there a staff member went in to inform arjun about it.

Everyone including tanu, who has come there to stay for a few days were talking to each other in the living room. Just then a staff member came in and informed arjun that some mr. And mrs. Birla have come to meet him regarding arhaan and arnik. Tanu and anirudh were confused but as soon as arhaan heard that he paled for a moment and was filled with anger the very next. Arjun saw his reaction and gave a reassuring squeeze to his hand.

Tanu "ye mr. And mrs. Birla kaun hai?" She asked confused

Arjun "mrs. Birla mr. Yash Goienka ki behan hai aur nikky ki bua." He told them.

Anirudh "wo yahan kya karne aaye hai?"

Tanu who didn't knew about the conversation between arhaan and avantika witnessed by arjun spoke "may be nikky se milne aayi ho, aakhir bua hai uski, must be worried for him."

Arhaan looked at arjun "bhaiya wo agar.......

Arjun "aru bachche jaa nikky ko le kar apne kamre me jaa beta. I'll see what they want. Okay?" He said gently

Arhaan didn't move, he was looking nervous. Arjun held his hands and made him look up "tu pareshaan mat ho meri jaan, main sambhal lunga. Theek hai?"

Arhaan nodded. Arjun smiled at him "jaa, nikky ko le kar room me jaa."

Arhaan did what was asked of him and arjun told the staff to send the birla's in. Once they entered inside avantika was gawking at everything like a hawk. She was not even trying to mask the greed that was dripping from her face looking around the mansion. Once inside arjun asked both Avantika and ashwin to take a seat.

Ashwin "main ashwin birla hu aur ye meri biwi Avantika hai

Ashwin "main ashwin birla hu aur ye meri biwi Avantika hai. Avantika Goienka Birla. Ye yash ki behan aur arnik aur arhaan ki bua hai."

Arjun could read the greed in their demeanour and asked "i know about you both, aap dono ke yahan aane ka reason?" He came straight to the point not wanting both of them to stay there a second more than they have to.

Avantika didn't like the way arjun said that so she came to the point "mere bhatije yahan aapke paas hai mr. Shergill and we have come here to take them with us."

Arjun remained relaxed "aapke bhatije nahi mrs birla, aapka bhatija. Arhaan se aapka koi rishta nahi hai. Aur jahan tak main janta hu you are also not very fond of arnik. Then why this sudden interest in them?"

Ashwin "dekhiye mr. shergill hum dono bachcho ko ussi din se dhoond rahe hai jis din se aap unhe wahan se le kar gaye. We dont wanna create any scene here par aise bina bataye bachcho ko le jana kidnapping kehlati hai." He said in a threatening manner.