Chapter 7 The Good Doctor

Once the three went inside they were surprised to see the doctors cabin. It looked more like a small play zone for kids than a doctor's cabin. It had a small trampoline, an inflatable tub full of balls, many big and small plush toys and various other toys. Nikky was overjoyed the moment he entered, he ran and started looking at all the toys closely. Arhaan wanted to stop him but dr gupta just shook his head gesturing him not to stop nikky.

Nimit stood up from his chair and walked towards nikky who was by now busy making a small car race on the track. Nimit squatted near nikky  "hello" He said with a big smile on his face.

Nikky looked at him and realized that someone new was sitting very near to him. He immediately ran towards aru and hugged him. Arhaan knelt before him and pulled him away "It's ok champ, he is the doctor we have come to meet. You don't need to be scared." He said in a gentle tone.

Nimit "ohhh but he should be scared of me." He said in dramatic tone.

Both arjun and arhaan looked at him like the doctor has lost his mind, nikky on the other hand just held aru more tightly. Just then nimit pulled his right hand in front on which he was wearing a monkey hand puppet "yes you should be scared of him, he can beat you in any car race." Said nimit making it look like as if the puppet monkey is talking.

Nikky smiled looking at the puppet. The monkey looked like his favorite book character George. And arhaan now understood why there were questions about nikky's favorite cartoon and book character in the form.

Nimit "but i think he can race better than me George." He said looking nervous

George "no, you are the best racer nimit."

Nimit "hushh George, this one looks all strong and mighty."

George "no, you can beat him."

Nimit "but i can't"

Then nimit got the puppet in front of his face just an inch away "I told you, you can beat him, why don't you listen to me? Silly nimit." Said George.

Nikky laughed seeing George scolding nimit like that. His hold on arhaan also loosened up a little.

Hearing nikky laugh George and nimit looked at him.

George "are you laughing at me champ?"

Nikky was overjoyed seeing George talking to him so he smiled and nodded his head

George "do you like me?"

Nikky again nodded "George funny"

George "ohhhh yes, I am the funniest monkey in the world. Meet him he is nimit, he is also very funny."

Nikky looked at nimit but didn't say anything. Seeing his hesitation nimit knew he has to coax nikky a little more.

George "nimit say hello to our friend."