Chapter 30 Promises

It was breakfast time the next morning, both arjun and arhaan were sleeping cuddling to each other. It was a weekend so arjun wanted to sleep in till late but destiny had other plans. Arjun was deep asleep when he heard some noise which was growing louder with each passing minute. Arjun tried to block it off by covering his face with the duvet but to na avail. Arjun was battling between the options of sleeping while letting the noise disturb him or actually getting up and checking it's source. He was still leaning heavily towards sleeping when an irritated arhaan spoke "bhaiya apna phone band karo.

Arjun now realised that the voice was coming from his phone which was ringing tirelessly. He knew he doesn't have any important calls lined up that day so didn't wanted to take it but the constant ring was getting on his nerves by now. "Aru pls tu band kar de beta. I am too sleepy for this rightnow.

Aru "khud karo mujhe bhi bohut achchi neend aa rahi hai." he said and turned the other way.

Arjun "to bajne de. Goodnight." He said yawning and again tried sleeping.

Where arjun was able to fall right back to sleep arhaan was getting irritated with the sound by the second. "Bhaiya band karo na isse pls." He said rolling to the other side taking the whole duvet with himself leaving arjun uncovered.

Arjun sat up irritated and pulled at the duvet with all his might which resulted in arhaan rolling again and falling down the bed.

Arhaan "oouch, aaahh bhaiya" he hissed in pain.

Arjun at once came near him "sorry beta, i didn't knew tu gir jayega."

Arhaan "itna jor se duvet kon kheechta hai bhaiya?" he asked rubbing his back.

Arjun "arre wo jaan kar nahi kiya maine bachcha."

Arhaan "you did it knowingly, galti se koi itna force use nahi karta."

Arjun "arre sachchi maine jaan kar nahi kiya."

Arhaan "kiya"

Arjun "nahi kiya"

Arhaan "kiya"

Arjun "nahi kiya"

Arhaan "kiya"

Arjun "nahi kiya"

Arhaan "kiya"

Arjun "nahi kiya"

Both were busy arguing when anirudh heard the commotion and came in to the room

Both were busy arguing when anirudh heard the commotion and came in to the room. Both were so engrossed in their argument that they didn't realised anirudh's presence there. Anirudh came near them and whacked both hard enough to make them yelp.

Arjun/arhaan "ahhhhh"

Anirudh "chup, khabardar agar jara bhi awaaz ki to. Ye kya behudgi laga rakhi hai dono ne subah subah?" He asked glaring at both of them.