Chapter 21 Dadi & Bhabhi

The next day was Sunday and arjun was trying his best to convince arhaan to go with him to the hospital for his checkup but the later was just not ready to do it.

Arjun was getting annoyed now, its been more than 20 minutes since they were having this conversation but arhaan was just not ready to go "beta pls jidd mat kar"

Arhaan "jidd main nahi aap kar rahe ho, main ye sab nahi karane wala"

Arjun "aru bachche its just a simple ultrasound and a few blood tests."

Arhaan "it called Echocardiogram bhaiya aur ye blood test kyun karane hai aapko?"

Arjun "i just want to be assured about your overall health bachcha."

Arhaan  "main bol raha hu na theek hu main, aapko meri baat par yakeen nahi hai?"

Arjun "ab isme yakeen karna na karna kahan se aa gaya aru. Dekh ek ghate me tera appointment hai and we are going."

Arhaan "if you are using the royal "we" then its absolutely fine bhaiya, you are most welcome to go but in case you mean me and you then tough luck bhaiya i am not going anywhere and you cant make me."

Arjun "i can't?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Arhaan "okay you can but you ain't allowed to. Ab hato aap humne aaj pool party plan ki hai." He said and started to go out of the room.

Arjun held his hand to stop him. Arhaan turned back and gave him an annoyed look "bhaiya yaar chhodo na. Dekho aap chahe jitna bolo, main nahi jaunga matlab nahi jaunga."

Arjun tightened his grip on his hand "you have 20 minutes to get ready and come downstairs. A minute late and you wont like the outcome arhaan." He said in a cold and scary tone.

Arhaan nodded and arjun left the room. Soon both were driving towards the hospital. Arhaan was sitting silently woth a pout on his face. Arjun could see that his baby was sulking pretty badly so he decided to pacify him. 

Arjun "gussa hai meri jaan?"

Arhaan "subah subah bina baat daantoge to hounga hi na."

Arjun "aadhe ghante se tujhe pyaar se mana raha tha wo nahi dekha, ek baar jara strictly bol diya to muh fula liya."

Arhaan "haan to kyun bola strictly thodi der aur mana lete to maan jata na main. Par nahi aap to subah subah bas daant lo apne chote se bachche ko. Shreef sa bachcha mila hai to jo marji aaye wo karte ho aap."

Arjun was throughly amused "tu shreef sa bachcha hai aru?"

Arhaan looked at him "haan, kyun, aapko nahi lagta?"

Arjun smirked at him "beta you are the living definition of mischief"

Arhaan "aapne mujhe mischief bola. Take your words back bhaiya." He said offended.