Who\'s the real frog at the bottom of the well? (3rd)

Hearing Fan Zhu Xia respond arrogantly, Ning Yan Mei felt deeply aggrieved. Since when had she; a favored daughter of heaven who was revered by every person she had ever encountered before, suffer such loss?

To Ning Yan Mei, this was absolutely unacceptable!

Despite of her unwillingness to step down, Ning Yan Mei could only bite her tongue painfully just to prevent herself from lashing out insults and this was all due to that annoying excuse of a servant of hers!

How could this unknown girl have a servant more skilled and powerful than hers? It was simply infuriating!

As if knowing her thoughts, Fan Zhu Xia maddeningly smiled and despite of her veil covering half helr face, her eyes still showed utter amusement as she looked at Ning Yan Mei's embarassed face.

This caused Ning Yan Mei to almost spit blood in anger yet due to her pride, she resolutely bit her tongue until it was numb before she tasted a coppery sweetness fill her mouth which she immediately swallowed down.

Having watched enough, Fan Zhu Xia turned to the silently watching Ho You and smiled brightly as she said, "Brother Ho, I'm a bit tired from all this noise, I think it would be best if I go to the auction now. You mentioned that there were private rooms available right?"

Hearing her questions, it was quite obvious that this was Fan Zhu Xia's first time coming to the Thousand Treasures Pavillion, showing her lack of knowledge with how things work, especially with how the Thousand Treasures Pavillion operates when they hold auctions. After all, during the auctions, not everyone was qualified to get a private room and even if one was able to get a room, there are still requirements on what kind of room they are allowed to get.

This made Ning Yan Mei's eyes flash with sinister intent and she loudly laughed, disdain filling her face as Fan Zhu Xia looked at her with a raised eyebrow before sarcastically asking, "Is there anything else this young miss can help you with?"

Feeling smug, Ning Yan Mei ignored her sarcastic tone and haughtily retorted, "You? How can you possibly help me when you don't even how the Thousand Treasures Pavillion's room works?"

With a smug look on her face, Ning Yan Mei scoffed before speaking in a belittling manner.

"If you want to reserve a private room for your use, you need qualifications! Unlike an ignorant fool such as yourself, this princess actually has the right to a private room of her own!"

Sneering at Fan Zhu Xia, Ning Yan Mei couldn't help but have a gloating look on her face and with a flick of her hand, a crystal blue card appeared held between her slender white fingers. The appearance of this card actually made people's eyes widen slightly in surprise but when they thought of Ning Yan Mei's background, they quickly calmed down.

Seeing Fan Zhu Xia quietly at her, this made Ning Yan Mei mistake Fan Zhu Xia's pensive look to shock which made her feel even smugger.

With a gloating laugh, Ning Yan Mei asked, "Now do you see that you are just a lowly frog at the bottom of a stinky well, not knowing that you are in front of someone greater that you shouldn't even dream of offending!"

Despite of Ning Yan Mei's words, Fan Zhu Xia still remained calm and only asked Ho You what the card was for which Ho You quickly explained.

The crystal blue card was actually one of the four types of crystal cards given by the Thousand Treasures Pavillion as a token for the owners of the card to receive preferential treatment and the qualifications to use their private rooms during auction events held by the various branches of the Thousand Treasures Pavillion and this cards actually made with special materials, the higher ranked they are, the rarer it is both in quality and the likelihood that they are given out while each card also has different benefits and uses as well.